Akali in every game (not a nerf thread)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineDisrespect

10-03-2011

akali on dominion is pretty stupid honestly i mean sure rammus going across the map in 2.4 seconds to back door your towers is annoying that akali that pops out of no were and rapes half your team before running away is far worse

Alithalor

10-03-2011

What I find funny is out of the Champions that are most often Banned (Akali, Rammus, Jax, Tryn. etc) I think she is the easiest to counter. If you see her you need two Tanky DPS and some CC. Have one Tanky DPS cover Bot/Mid so Akali cannot Ninja Cap them since she cannot burst down Tanky DPS unless you are really bad and have the other Tanky DPS grab a Light Bringer (I think that's what it's called) and run around with your Squishies. Once she's hit with Light Bringer CC her and she is now almost useless.

sildan

10-03-2011

She's a champ built for skirmishes, so her value in dominion is abnormally good.

Lord Melons

10-03-2011

the problem with akali in dominion is that the ease of dealing damage it just instantly offers a more damage based game of play and super aggressive champions

Renekton, Jax, Xin Zhao, Talon, Sion, ect.

It gives them a free pass to go IMA RAPE YO FACE ****A!!!!

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I think someone already said it ... hextech sweeper. That item counters Akali hard in dom.

CaiusTSR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

It's either her Rammus or Jax in every game.

HiddenFlames

10-03-2011

When did this game start getting balanced around Dominion and not SR?