Gunblade should be Banned on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeepers Creepers

10-03-2011

What's next, nerf life steal because people don't know how to deal with ad sion *laughs*

Slits

10-03-2011

i support the bloodrazor makeover idea, im not saying akali is OP (jax on the otherhand, i've noticed ppl running full dodge ylws on him being a HUGE problem) but the amount of healing they get on dominion is still absurd, esp compared to the AD equivalent of Sanguine Blade, its not even comparable on the amount of hp they get returned

but more or less, i feel jax follows that Lee Sin theory Phreak mentioned in the patch preview, where a more experience player can outperform everyone else too greatly as a certain champ, because the only jaxs i have raged over (checking rune pages) have always had jax runepages

lbgsloan

10-03-2011

Quote:
20%lifesteal and 25% spellvamp, on dominion just offsets the healing debuff. So they have to have 2 of them to get spellvamp, gives 60AD and 75AP. for 3190
Um, what? Your math seems to be broken. They still get the vamp/lifesteal it just returns 20% less than normal. So if they'd vamp for 50 health on SR they only get 40 in Dominion. You do not start with negative lifesteal/vamp.

urmamasllama

10-03-2011

but what will happen to my gunblade stacking yorick ez and corki?

lbgsloan

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
but what will happen to my gunblade stacking yorick ez and corki?
This reminds me, I need to try Panth with mass gunblades one day.

Slits

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
This reminds me, I need to try Panth with mass gunblades one day.
gunblade stackin tryndamere

"WHO NEEDS RAGE TO Q"

Dragull

10-03-2011

lol when I play Katarina in dominion I just stack gunblades. It's funny.

Zarthorn

10-03-2011

Only thing Gunblade needs is the same thing Zeal and PD need a nice big fat unique effect flag.

Shaxtenn

10-03-2011

Jax and Akali would remain as powerful as they are if Gunblade wasn't buyable. If you removed all spellvamp and all lifesteal, they might be different. I think the two of them would remain very strong though.

Why is Jax powerful? High burst and high sustained damage. Mobility. Frequently reusable stun. Very high AP and AD scaling. Gains health from AP and AD, allowing him to build for full offense and still gain some defense. Deals both magic and physical damage - hard to itemise against.

Why is Akali powerful? High burst and somewhat sustained damage. Mobility. Very strong chasing. Defensive stealth. Innate spellvamp. Deals both magic and physical damage - hard to itemise against.

Both of them put you at a disadvantage if you stand and fight, but also have abilities that make them very hard to run from.

KalaVedaks

10-03-2011

Nidalee counters akali