Gunblade should be Banned on Dominion

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Texas Snyper

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TezcaVII View Post
Their used by Jax and Akali everywhere....
*They're

lbgsloan

10-03-2011

You know...this actually isn't as stupid as it sounds. It's a stupidly strong item when you get tons of free gold to buy one early. It could balance some champion issues without having to touch the actual champions.

Unrealforreal

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
Jax and Akali are frequent uses of the item... and these two have been claimed to be OP on dominion.

can this problem be solved with gunblades removal from dominion?
not quite sure how one item is bending you over but i haven't had any problems killing anyone that plays Akali or Jax that get that item you must not be very skilled or just have no idea how to counter them

FDru

10-03-2011

It fills an important role, but is too strong for Dominion.

I'd rather see it get the bloodrazor treatment ie: remove it, replace it with a weaker, cheaper version.

Twister1245

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
It fills an important role, but is too strong for Dominion.

I'd rather see it get the bloodrazor treatment ie: remove it, replace it with a weaker, cheaper version.
difference of about 8% vamp and 5 damage for 100 gold

maybe lower each of the healing part by 5% and lower by 100 gold?

Ayestes

10-03-2011

The trouble I have with this thread is Jax and Akali are not an issue in Dominion anymore then the rest of the Assassins and Tanky DPS. It's just they are a lot more popular lately and everyone is bandwagoning on them.

FDru

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayestes View Post
The trouble I have with this thread is Jax and Akali are not an issue in Dominion anymore then the rest of the Assassins and Tanky DPS. It's just they are a lot more popular lately and everyone is bandwagoning on them.
Champs that do high magic + physical tend to be more of a problem since they're harder to itemize against.

Eraiel

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayestes View Post
Akali is assasin, jax tanky dps...they represent it

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

It's not the reason they are dominating,

the reduced healing already nerfs it. The only thing it does have is both lifetap and spell vamp, which is key for jax and akali, and well nearly any hybrid champion.
It's there way to actually be you know hybrid, without getting screwed.

The only reason jax and akali are strong is they are solo gankers, always have been, jax drops so fast in a team fight, so does akali, they can burst 1 champion down, but that is it. Not to mention a sword of divine stops jax cold in his tracks, and a sweeper / blade screws akali.

20%lifesteal and 25% spellvamp, on dominion just offsets the healing debuff. So they have to have 2 of them to get spellvamp, gives 60AD and 75AP. for 3190

Overall money wise your better off getting a will of divine, but... there are only bloodthirster and sangquin blade that give comparable lifesteal / damage, and they are a bit pricey.

In my opinion lower sanguin blade's costs down and it would be wiser to pick those two items seperate over hextech.

But it's not the hextech that is a problem on Dominion, people just go solo way to much and refuse to play counter champions / buy counter items. I love crushing jax with my nasus, -90% attack speed while I crush him and ult / aoe drain him.

IS1429332aa9b633

10-03-2011

Another idea would be to cap the lifesteal/spellvamp, like Odyn's Veil cap the damage.
Phreak said it was a problem when Akali heals herself for 500+ life. Why not cap it at 300 for example?...

123456 ... 7