K:D ratio?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killrazor

09-20-2009

just wondering is there away to see your overall k:d:a ratio? or just win/loss??

thanks

Karrot

09-20-2009

You can see win/loss ratio. Just click "View Summoner Profile" near the upper right corner.

Fluffington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

No, you can't check your overall k/d.

Killrazor

09-20-2009

ok thanks.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2009

Because the game is about winning and objectives not feeding your kill death ratio ego.

Karrot

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by weizur View Post
Because the game is about winning and objectives not feeding your kill death ratio ego.
I would have responded like that, except there's really nothing in the OP that calls for it. Unless you don't mind making assumptions.

weizur

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
I would have responded like that, except there's really nothing in the OP that calls for it. Unless you don't mind making assumptions.
I like to make assumptions. Besides I'm merely trying to point out (though perhaps not very eloquently) that being able to view your K : D ratio is just like viewing your ELO ratio and other peoples levels it promotes unhealthy play which we already have plenty of to go around.

Kogue

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by weizur View Post
I like to make assumptions. Besides I'm merely trying to point out (though perhaps not very eloquently) that being able to view your K : D ratio is just like viewing your ELO ratio and other peoples levels it promotes unhealthy play which we already have plenty of to go around.
Can I get a Tower Kill Stat then please? The lack of stats is not a big deal but it makes you have more involvement with the game. Right now every game has nothing to show for except a W or a L. Makes it more boring.

SilverLeaf

09-20-2009

Yeh please make it easier for towerbashers like me to keep track on tower kills.

FellowerOfOdin

09-20-2009

Afaik, they want to reintroduce detailed statistics at release, they already had some but they were removed a few months ago.