Which champ would you date?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkjak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I would date caitlyn, i like her sense of humor

JacobianMatrix

10-04-2011

Sona. I could learn quite a few things about music.

I would avoid Evelynn like the plague. I dont know what STDs are native to Runeterra and Eve would probably be the quickest way to find out.

Birdy51

10-04-2011

Lux. She's so bright and bubbly.

And yes, I love her laugh.

MrsMunky

10-04-2011

I'd go with Twisted Fate <3

I would definitely avoid Udyr lol...and all yordles...and all monsters...hmm well Malphite might be the exception...

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2011

Orianna, CAUSE ROBOTS ARE COOL!!!!!!~

But on a serious note, I think Lux, cause she's the nicest (and hip-est) of them all!~

I would definetly avoid Cass and Kat (those demon sisters), cause i don't want to go to sleep one day and never wake up

Vuther

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy51 View Post
Lux...And yes, I love her laugh.
...I don't believe you. I believe you just love spamming it to make everyone else in the game ragequit.

:-P

PlazmaSugar

10-04-2011

Rammus lets go on a date
"ok"

but seriously speaking
Riven

She looks so lonely............

Mädchen

10-04-2011

None, from an IRL perspective. I'd run into major inferiority issues and I'd generally feel useless in the face of such powerful, influential, innovative and generally interesting women. I honestly doubt I'd have it in me to deal with the issues a lot of the girls face, and I just sincerely doubt I'd be able to be an adequate part of a relationship with any of them. Relationships are about give and take, and something tells me I'd just end up taking and taking and taking, and trying desperately to hold on to any sliver of help I can give, and I'd end up getting frustrated that I can't help more, to the point where I'd probably tear myself to shreds over it. It'd just be self-destructive, and if the lady in question were to actually grow attached to me in a meaningful way, I'd just end up hurting her and pushing her away. It just wouldn't work, in any of the cases, I don't think.

Well, that got awkward fast.

In-universe, I suppose I'd end up with Irelia. Though Noxian by birth, I can't help to respect the serenity, stability, and inner strength she has shown. Throughout the entire Ionian occupation, though I was against her ideologically simply on principle, she proved herself to be a strong, competent and intelligent woman.

I rather like that, and I'd love to pursue that and see what happens.

SwanX17

10-04-2011

Riven

Anrel

10-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanX17 View Post
Riven
She does make a lot of noise...