Which champ would you date?

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

10-03-2011

Probably none of them. Their abilities would likely cause enormous feelings of inadequecy and incompetence in myself. Seriously, I've heard that kind of thing has happened before - and those people experiencing it certainly weren't dating celebrity combatants who compete in matches that decide the face of politics in their world.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

10-03-2011

Leona for sure. She's an intelligent gorgeous woman who has a strong moral compass. Plus, she loves the sun, so she most likely enjoys being out and about. =)

The one I would avoid would be Eve. She'd suck the life out of me. o_o

UberCivilian

10-03-2011

Caitlyn. She is fair, I love the accent, and I wouldn't mind an occasional run-in with the fuzzy cuffs. I would however be cautious about any cupcakes lying around.

The one I would avoid would have to be morgana. Fuzzy cuffs are one thing, but I don't want my soul shackled or suddenly find myself standing on tormented soil and unable to move D:

Iralius

10-03-2011

Sona, she's cute and nice and I love music.

I'd avoid Annie... ten'll get me twenty.

Yoti

10-03-2011

Gragas <3 or fiddle <3

whut ? stupid question , stupid answer !

MiniAllan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I`ll go for Katarina cause I think it would be a crazy relationship. I would avoid Cass or Orianna cause i think it would just be weird.

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

hrmm lets see... janna is 3rd kat 2nd(pls don't say anything to her about me putting her in second D: ) but I want to date lux most

Lusex

10-03-2011

I'd definitely go for Annie cause I'm a pedo and I liek em young.
I'd stay away from Kog'Maw (not sure if it's a boy or a girl O.o) for obvious reasons....

Aleastor

Recruiter

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Yeah, you heard me. I've seen 9001 threads about which champs should be paired with eachother, but who would YOU date if given the chance, and why?

Also, which members of the opposite gender would you avoid (and why)?

...what? Don't look at me like that. Everyone familiar with me knows my answer already.
My fiance looks just like Riven, except she has blue eyes... so I suppose Riven. =-D

darkjak

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazutoMataro View Post
LOL @ OP

I would date Lux - she seems to know alot about the physics of light, and I'm an Einsteinian, so our first date would be discussing the realms of relativity. And she is pretty darn cute :>
too bad nothing is relative to the speed of light anymore

12345612 ... 16