What do champions do when there fighting over something?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlazmaSugar

10-02-2011

^title

Tiagantar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Probably killing minions.

Valcio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

The one who uses a stun gets it

Thanatos0400

10-10-2011

They fight, duh -.-
Like Kassadin and Malzahar and when they killed Karthus

M├Ądchen

10-10-2011

Generally, Champions don't run into each other very often aside from the Fields. All of them live in different parts of Valoran/other, with only a few groups being in contact with each other. The Kinkou hang out together, the Demacians hang out with each other, Noxians, so on. However, Noxus and Demacia are on opposite sides of an entire continent. There aren't really that many opportunities to duke it out at all, really. Things like Malz and Kass's duel are exceptions, both being "free agents" with no links to any city-states. Katarina and Garen, for instance, though sworn enemies, are seen breaking up fights in the same room rather than joining them, even if they'd want to fight each other. Their hands are tied, being representatives of their respective city-states.

Some Champions are pretty resolute in not even getting into politics at all, really. Nasus sits around in the Shurima Desert all day, Kayle works at the Institute, so on.

They're highly public entities, being either politicians, rock stars or scientists. They handle their disputes like anyone else, really, and with greater care, even, in most cases. It wouldn't do to have Obama clothes-lining Putin in the face because he cut him in line, would it? The same concept of "big repercussions" would apply if Kayle was seen duking it out with Morgana.

st0pb0t

10-10-2011

^ As I understand it, the Kinkou don't typically hang out. They're ninja - loners by nature. Their hidden passive is a good indicator of this, though the fact that we've only seen two of them associate outside the Fields of Justice once is another: Shen and Akali volunteered to reenact a play for an important Ionian holiday.

Other then that... when has the JoJ mentioned they get drunk and watch scary movies together?

Jaykoboy

10-10-2011

I personally think they do it the old-fashioned way...

THE ULTIMATE OLYMPICS! *cough*

Sorry, hurts to yell like that. Anyways, it consists of multiple events so childish and immature, that only the Champions of the League would revert to them.

1: Arm Wrestling! Obviously enough, characters like Caitlyn and Ryze never win this one.

2: Spitting Contest! The unruly champions and the long-ranged ones tend to do rather well on this one. Yi almost never wins, though.

3: Chickenfight! Usually, they recruit other champions so that they can get in the pool and obliterate each other. Gragas never wins this one...he's too buoyant.

4: Shouting! Xin Zhao just wins this one period, although Cho'gath has come close in the past.

5: The last one: A good ol' fashioned fist fight! Another instance where the squishies don't do so well. Alistar and Yi tend to do rather well, though.

Hope this was stupid enough to garner a couple laughs. Ha!

-Jaykoboy-

FractalDactyl

10-10-2011

Most of the time, they have other matters to attend to I would think. I mean, the Fields of Justice only act as one way they represent their city-state, their cause or themselves. I'm sure they have other duties outside of that. For example, Garen is likely to participate in the training of troops, or at least looking for recruits for his Dauntless Vanguard.

Kazuman

10-10-2011

They have lives. Although many champions are friends with each other. They all are in the league for a sort of gain. I imagine they work towards in when not in the league. For example rumble is probably building the dream bot from his judgement. Heim is doing the science thing at the school. Ty and Jarvan have political affiars to contend to. Morgana and kayle have a war going on the heavens. Ect.

Ash, nunu and anivia. They all live in the northern area so they developed friendships. So its not like all champions hate each other. Gragas and singed work together.

Same with Annie and Amumu.

I highly doubt they ever fight outside of the league. If they are mad at each other I bet there like "I can't wait for the next match. Where I can kill you over and over again".

st0pb0t

10-10-2011

Morgana and Kayle aren't present for the war waging between their respective celestial factions. While they may return to their home plane at some point, right now they're focused entirely on Runeterrian matters.

As I understand it, Kayle is a diplomat and resident picker-upper around the League. Morgana runs a bakery and... that's it. Despite the fact that everyone seems to think she's evil as sin, she doesn't really do anything evil. She seems genuinely happy and content to cook.