I hate Sword of the Divine.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Atken View Post
Most of the people that ***** about Jax are ranged AD carries that aren't used to a character being able to 1v1 their auto-fed asses. News flash: get over it. Jax was meant to counter you, and that's why he's a popular pick.
I'm pretty sure most of them are actually auto attack melee players with their Xin Zhaos, Master Yis, Tryndameres and company. 'cause that would explain all the other champs people complain about too (Rammus, Shaco, Akali, etc.). I have no trouble beating Jax with Ezreal or Vayne, without Sword of the Divine. And Kog'Maw does surprisingly decently too.

Shaxtenn

10-24-2011

I feel the same about building defensively against all the nuts assassin types. It's like, ok, I built a veil instead of a void staff - but now my damage is **** because I delayed my AP, and Akali kills me anyway because even though my build slowed her down, it slowed me down even more.

KaXaSA

10-24-2011

Agreed. i love jax but i can't really argue against that. the item is simply bad.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

While i think jax is not op and there are at least 15 better champs in dom than him , and SoTD destroy jax and is a good item.

I wouldnt mind to see dodge removed it alwasy felt a stupid mechanic, so if its gone, im happy.
Btw I also Dislike criticals, but It seems too many items and champs have something around it that would make it easy to remove.

Argodis

10-24-2011

It's a very good item.

Elealar

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
While i think jax is not op and there are at least 15 better champs in dom than him , and SoTD destroy jax and is a good item.

I wouldnt mind to see dodge removed it alwasy felt a stupid mechanic, so if its gone, im happy.
Btw I also Dislike criticals, but It seems too many items and champs have something around it that would make it easy to remove.
I'd be perfectly happy if they just removed the randomness from Dodge and Crit. Just make them work like e.g. Headshot; with certain Dodge-rating, you dodge every Xth attack and with certain Crit-rating you crit every Xth attack. This way they'd function about the same as they do now except they'd be 100% predictable (tho the math would get hard with e.g. minions, of course, and people could go into fights with crit and dodge "prepared" - but ultimately I don't think all that would make such a big difference; maybe it could reset after like 5 secs out of combat so it wouldn't be abusable in that sense). Seems like the best for the game; I do like having a mechanic to use against on-hits in Dodge (e.g. Vayne or Irelia is real annoying without it) and I find Nimbleness to be plain awesome.

And crits give AD a welcome damage multiplier, though I guess they could move it to Deathcap-style flat AD boosts; tho that'd boost AD casters on the other hand. Then again, it'd unify AD casters with the auto attackers so I'm not sure it's such a bad thing.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

This thread is just wrong. Trash and Terry are completely right.

Magiceffect

10-24-2011

I have countered Jax with Pantheon and TF Ad/AS, SotD is auto win