I hate Sword of the Divine.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OptimisticC

10-02-2011

AP Ezreal rapes Jax so hard. Leap Strike? E AWAY, WQR BOOM!

Red VII

10-02-2011

Not to mention, 30 armor pen.

When you get 31 from runes + masteries, and possibly have another 15 from Brutalizer...

Not such a bad item after all.

EDIT: But I do agree that it's annoying to have to build one item to counter 1 champion (unless you're facing dodge based Udyr).

Krom

10-02-2011

Meh any champ in the game can get like 20-22% dodge if they want.

So I don't get the "based around 1 champ" QQ.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Just be happy you can build it

Leblanc is VERY happy you can't build Banshee's Veil.

Executioner's calling is only UP atm because Ignite is still very good,and even without it Mundo isn't as OP as people thought he'd be.

Fluffy1

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirding View Post
No offense man, but when I'm playing an AD carry like Twitch there is zero room in my already tight build for a Frozen Heart and an Omen. Especially since Jax is just going to counter a lot of the attack speed slowing effects with his passive + Rageblade.

And I'm the one that has to build the SotD. I'm the one -- as the AD carry -- that has to deal with Jax. He can Leap Strike away from melee champions with ease, and he's usually in MY face anyway. I'm squishy -- he's not. I need to kill him as quickly as possible and defense doesn't help me do that.

Even worse, defense is less-than-useless when fighting Akali or Gangplank. Those guys have to die before they realize that I've come out of stealth and am killing them, because there is NOTHING I can do to escape either of them if they turn their attention to me; Gangplank can Parrley me for half my (incredibly low) health and Akali can't be escaped either way.

So I have to build a SotD to deal with Jax and hope that I can still pump out enough damage to kill Akali and Gangplank before they wipe the floor with my team. It's not a great situation.
plenty of room for the cheap and effective wardens mail. chance to slow his auto attacks by 35%, but if your playing twitch you will prob die to his burst alone.

Darras

10-03-2011

Talon. AD skill-based damage. GF jax.

Duskofdead

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
Executioner's whatsit wants a word with you, but everyone forgot it exists? =D
Did you somehow get confused and think we were talking about Mundo instead of Jax?

Fenthis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

They could modify summoner exaust to prevent the target from making quick maneuvers such as dodging

Spiderbubble

10-03-2011

Frankly I hate Jax as a champion. And so does Riot.

Nidalee got her dodge removed.

Others (Sivir/Jax) will soon follow. Riot admitted that dodge is a stupid concept, and it will soon be gone.

The question is: Will crit chance?

schmide

10-03-2011

It never lasts long enough either. Especially if you're in a lifesteal/spellvamp fight.

At the very least it should proc on one champ and nullify dodge on him till proced again.

1234567 ... 8