Chat Glitch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

umich

04-24-2012

I have experienced the same bug. It happens often within a game when trying to reply to someone using /r "name" message. The error message is either that the user is not logged on or that the user is not on my list. Half a year seems like a long time for this bug to persist. Thanks, OP, for your diligence on this issue.

Clamon

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by umich View Post
I have experienced the same bug. It happens often within a game when trying to reply to someone using /r "name" message. The error message is either that the user is not logged on or that the user is not on my list. Half a year seems like a long time for this bug to persist. Thanks, OP, for your diligence on this issue.
No problem. Looks like we are making some progress on it.

Clamon

05-02-2012

Updates?

Memphis Grizzly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

bump

Memphis Grizzly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

bump

Dadinh

Recruiter

06-03-2012

Bump fix this soon riot

Resolute Riven

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamon View Post
Ok I have posted this before.

Occasionally a friend will whisper me when I am in a game and when I try to respond I get an error saying that they are not on my friends list. This can get really annoying because they are often asking me if I am going to play again, should they wait for me, etc.

Has anyone had this error?

Edit: (12-21-11)
Been bumping this for over 2 months, I cannot believe a red hasn't posted yet. I just want a red to at least let me know they are aware of this problem!

Edit: (1-23-12)
Another month of daily bumps, another month of no red post!

Edit: (2-3-12)
Good news. Took SUMMONERBOJANGLE's advice and sent an email directly to support. They responded and told me the issue is being worked on, but no estimate as to when it will be resolved. This could be a stock email, or it could take months for them to get around to it, but it seems some progress has been made.

Edit: (2-6-12)
Bad news. Request has been closed due to inactivity. Just another ticket thrown under the table. Guess I'll keep bumping this thread and will re-open the ticket in a few days.

Edit: (2-23-12)
Bumping this for four months.

Edit: (3-25-12)
Bumping this for five months.

Edit: (4-23-12)
We have passed the half-year anniversary of this thread.
Riot OP

Memphis Grizzly

06-09-2012

bump again