If Akali Gets Nerfed... :(

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceilver

10-02-2011

I know, I was being a smart ass
Nothing is OP or broken. Just make a build to counter, simple as that.

AkaIi Me Maybe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

thank you, intelligent community member

Eroder

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceilver View Post
I know, I was being a smart ass
Nothing is OP or broken. Just make a build to counter, simple as that.
If only all players used this logic...

Aceilver

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroder View Post
If only all players used this logic...
No players do.. I see a lot of people build for damage and not defense and they complain the other team is OP...

Yungleanx

10-02-2011

she does to much dmg I don't care if she is stealthed or not

Duskofdead

10-02-2011

OP, you pointed out that the way to stop Akali from snowballing into a nightmare is to deny her farm and items in SR.

You can't do that in Dominion. So now do you see the problem? You answered your own question.

Wolfalisk

10-02-2011

I'm just not understanding the logic of the Akali fanclub.

Someone complains "Akali's burst is excessive in Dominion.", and then the next 5 posts are saying "Lol buy Oracles or Sweeper."

Well that'd be all fine and dandy if people were complaining about the stealth. I don't think I've ever seen one person complain about her stealth. It seems like Akali players, in her defense, attempt to derail the flow of the thread by asserting that complainers lose to her because of stealth, when the reality is that her stealth isn't even part of the problem.

AkaIi Me Maybe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

she has an assassin's burst. but, shadow dashes run out, energy DOES go down and she is vulnerable when this happens. granted, stealth is what people USUALLY complain about so i'm not trying to dodge the "OMG OP" blow by shifting blame to the stealth. but assassins CAN be countered. she does damage. she's supposed to. she also dies. like she's supposed to.

The Graveman

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv 80 Shroomish View Post
she has an assassin's burst. but, shadow dashes run out, energy DOES go down and she is vulnerable when this happens. granted, stealth is what people USUALLY complain about so i'm not trying to dodge the "OMG OP" blow by shifting blame to the stealth. but assassins CAN be countered. she does damage. she's supposed to. she also dies. like she's supposed to.
Quite literally this. Her shroud stealth is a great boost to her ability to catch you off guard, but the stealth detection items counter only that. Akali is a sort of premeditation assassin; She needs to prepare and keep watch of her ultimate counters and energy consumption against champions before she engages them. If she is caught off guard herself with a lack of energy and Shadow Dance uses during battle, she will become very vulnerable and the enemy team should push on that initiative.

Just a summary of the points being said.

piece 0f crap

10-02-2011

" If Akali Gets Nerfed.... "

I will scream with joy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXSOD1N5lR4

123456 ... 11