Classic case of BAD Dominion players and defending not rewarded

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

10-02-2011

I just ignore personal score. I admit it feels nice to get the high score, but too many games I've played properly (key word) and ended up with a low score, while I notice the trend is that the ones chasing kills are almost always on top. They won't learn as long as they're getting all the glory by playing stupidly.

And this is a perfect example of why "achievements" are a terrible idea.

T3kn0man

10-02-2011

You know what stat really matters? Wins and Losses. Personal score is for people hung up and K/D/A and meaningless garbage that will matter only for the moment. Your team lost because of poor decisions not made by your part. It happens. Make friends, que up with them. Act like a leader for your team as defender.

Sometimes that's just what happens though. The score system is just there to tally up how certain events went but like many have stated it doesn't tell the whole story. I mostly play Garen and some games I am top and some games I am not. All that matters the win or the loss.

Upparoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

I honestly do not care about points. I've seen complete zombies go #1 because of hurr durr group capping/neutralizing and not actually doing anything tactically constructive.

Tommy Lee Brones

10-02-2011

A lot like SR

You carry your team for 50 minutes and then make a mistake that loses the game, and all the bads that didn't do **** the entire game blame you for the loss.

Alden Cross

10-02-2011

Does anyone honestly believe buffs on defense ticks would make people who did not want to defend, defend anyways?

Drunken Madman

10-02-2011

Make defending have more points

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden Cross View Post
Does anyone honestly believe buffs on defense ticks would make people who did not want to defend, defend anyways?
Of course not, but when I do it, and do it right, it won't make me look as bad I don't want people who go for kills in jungle, over extend to cap a forth then die, allowing our 3rd to get taken, to look like they are doing better and playing the game "right".

Volimar

10-02-2011

What's worse is when your team yells at you for defending. Give up two towers after you die in a teamfight and then yell at Heimer even though he's never lost his tower the whole match.

Delifox

10-03-2011

bump

coffee addict

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackaJack View Post
Karthus does more damage than Eve... and you had bot so you could do damage to creeps.

What a dumb argument.
It's not about his damage, it's about him carrying his team to victory and getting ZERO credit for it.