Olaf, The Berserker - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

geekialrage

06-07-2010

The later items are items you generally aren't always going to get anyway, so I wouldn't worry about getting warmogs... I would prefer levi if I got it late game because he is more likely to kill people end game, but thats just me :P

kankle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

No offense but this was one of the weaker spotlights

Whalesdude

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Warmog's is a reasonably good item on him because of +Health, but you definitely need Frozen Mallet, Mercury Treads, and Stark's first. You typically won't be able to farm it, or even want to buy it, but it may be a good item for you regardless.
Ever try a Sheen with his Q? Seems like a delicious dose of extra damage for melee swings and extra base mana is never a bad thing unless there's a Veigar. A lot of champions seem useful with Stark's, so I'd assume you'd go with Warmog's if, say, a Sivir was on your team?

I've gotta try Olaf myself. He's got a lot of potential. That Improved Cleanse + Mercury's + R seems a bit overkill, but being practically immune to CC does sound attractive. I'll have to fiddle around with him a bit. All in all, nice job. Olaf would be proud.

Purutzil

06-07-2010

"I would of gone Mundo or Ezreal if I had ghost" Haha... if you could then they really fail hard.

Jihgfee

06-07-2010

My good sir, i very much appreciate that this video, as the first one, does not seem to be a complete noob stomp.
I salute

K D Bonez

06-07-2010

That was the squishiest mundo i've ever seen. Other then that, and the Avatar of Dark Shurelia making an apperance, good showing of the new Champ. YAAAAAAAAARGH! *double axe slashes some random person, then goes off to pillage*

VladTepesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Gonna go Berserk
Ty for another g8 hero

Dadame

06-07-2010

Is It Just Me Or Does He Look Crazy OP'd?

AeonMax

06-07-2010

Champions like this make me sad for the likes of older carries that have to farm pretty hard before they get strong. Obsolescence, thy name is...

Edit: As for the spotlight itself - well done. Malzahar also looked quite strong in the last spotlight, so maybe (hopefully) I'm jumping the gun on thinking Olaf is a champ that does well without a lot of items (see Nidalee).

geekialrage

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadame View Post
Is It Just Me Or Does He Look Crazy OP'd?
trust me in the games you see him in half of the people won't be anywhere near this good.... well you will see them chasing people through tower fire though ;P