Olaf, The Berserker - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ailuros

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADLEY16G View Post
hahaha, i never saw anvia as a threat in game though.
Then you haven't played against a good anivia. She is decently item dependent to be good, but come mid-late game she has one of the higher consistent outputs for a caster for people who know how to rotate flash frost/frost bite/ult. Plus is a great support for running people down/running away.

gryzllly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

any1 knows how many hours left to the server start?

Meel Tikit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by d10p3t View Post
btw to those who hate that annoying caption just hold C to remove it(might not work some times)
Or just use the button on the video player:

There is a little up arrow in the bottom right corner of the video player. Click that button and it raises up a menu. Click the second button to turn off the captions.

Mr Scorpio

06-08-2010

This video will lead to noobs being entirely too reckless.

playshin

06-08-2010

Why not get a vampiric scepter and build a last whisper instead of stark's fervor? I'm not saying it's definitely better. Just wanna know the logic behind you choosing your build, seeing that you had empty slots according to the clip and most of the time last whisper gives more armor reduction than stark's. Is it for the survivability? (20% lifesteal + hp regen instead of 12% lifesteal + more armor reduction)

Pulsative

06-08-2010

Looks nice :P Depending on price I might actually buy him.

Convile

06-08-2010

This is probably the best spotlight so far. Many of the other spotlights, I could see where your team carried you. Especially the Ezreal from the Kennen spotlight. That one irked me. I could definitely see where this champ gets his power from. and that both teams had quality players. Your explanation of the misplays is a lot more useful than you seem to think. and possibly more useful than your correct plays. Games can often come down to not making mistakes.

5 hours until server start. (if it starts on time.) (Last time it was early!!!!)

Aristile

06-08-2010

This is phreaks best video by far, he actually discusses what happens in certain situations and doesn't just show him dominating (cough pantheon video cough). He go's significantly more in depth with the item build, explains why it's a bad idea to focus the tank, ect. ect.. I hope phreak sticks to this kind of style in his future videos as they're much more informative and helpful. Knowing a champions weaknesses is just as important if not more so than knowing their strengths!

Chisleu

06-08-2010

get that frenchy **** off our screens... either make a separate video or include the subtitles as an overlay through youtube. kthxbye <3

filomen

06-08-2010

OHOW the **** can be SERVER BUSY, he is FULL? WTF this server CANNOT BE FULL like DOTA , omfg reatrded