Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.87

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeunchainn

06-07-2010

Quote:

• Fixed a bug with Stand United where Shen was able to teleport while he is taunted

Maybe the probleme comes from taunt not canceling channel and not Shen ult?

Duck

06-07-2010

very disappointed about tf/ez and even kat changes...

but whatever, its not like i was expecting much from this game anymore.

sultanbacon

06-07-2010

Happy for a Centaur Warchief style double strike spell

Cho'Gath still unplayable though

Atreties

06-07-2010

Quote:
kevon xd:
anivia

fixed the flash frost tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 12/11/10/9/8/7 seconds

6 levels? Lol

fail, riot

PKPikmin

06-07-2010

Quote:
Udyr:
Katarina
  • Bouncing Blade bounce range reduced to 400 from 450
errrr...why? Kat is fairly balanced. Leave her alone.

Oh, and bring on the Sion changes, I'm psyched.

Zeratav

06-07-2010

It seems like Riot really wants us to play Ezreal as dps. No idea why, when playing ap was so much more fun (in my opinion). As for the Kayle change, a big thumbs up! I love the new passive, and maybe I won't see so many **** tank Kayles (oh, how I hate tank Kayle). She looks like fun now, and I at least aprove.

Zeratav

06-07-2010

Quote:
MaveK:

Please refund me my 6350IP for ezreal and the 8000ip I've spent buying runes for him.

Cause hes not even worth the time anymore. Seriously no joke, refund me please I am never playing Ezreal again.

dam you riot..

Dude, I spent 25k ip on the crit damage runebook for Shaco and Critplank before they nerfed GP and changed SotD. It happens, and as the game changes and new heroes come out I'm sure you'll find a new character that will fit the rune book (I'm currently enjoying bashing heads in with Trynd).

WeabooSwag

06-07-2010

Just 3 main things that I raised an eyebrow at.

First, the new Zhonyas recipe. I like the new wand idea and all because it reminds me of a B.F. Sword for casters but the idea of the new recipe makes me wonder. I'm thinking about situations now where I'm maintaining my build for the fight on the battlefield. One situation, I buy a blasting wand to go for a Zhonyas but we wipe, the other team gets fed gold and go for MR to counter our caster part of the team. Naturally I'd move onto something like a Void Staff. Now with the Needlessly Large Wand, if all that it builds into is a Zhonyas then our build becomes less flexible. That's my only concern about the new item.

Second, Grez's armor nerf. Now I dont' know how much -8 armor is going to do but on TT I always saw taking down Grez early game as team effort (unless you carried smite). The time it would take you to kill Grez was a risky thing, as it led your lane open for a push, it was time consuming, and the other team could drop in and kill you also steal the buff. Now, getting the buff would become significantly easier, and less dangerous as you could kill him faster. Now if this is to contribute to TTs faster pace, I would understand. But come on, you made him bigger, it makes no sense to reduce his armor.

Third, Javelin Toss buff. As if it didn't already hurt enough...

One last thing, I've always been wondering if Twitch was gonna get touched at all anytime soon. Is he perfect now or has his recent nerfs made people stop playing him, therefore leading to no updates on his part?

Undead Mantis

06-07-2010

Um.

So.

No changes to Cho'Gath?

Like how his feast doesn't work (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eac_U3G0no4)75% of the time?

That's great. Is Riot going to surprise us whether or not he'll be fixed?

Patyrn

06-07-2010

Quote:
One last thing, I've always been wondering if Twitch was gonna get touched at all anytime soon. Is he perfect now or has his recent nerfs made people stop playing him, therefore leading to no updates on his part?

Twitch is fine. His early game is weak, but late game he has the highest potential damage of any champion.