Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.87

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoopaTomato

Recruiter

06-07-2010

ezreal and tf nerfs make me sad

MaveK

06-07-2010

...So after reading the test realm patch notes and seeing Ezreal getting nerfed I was sad.. Nerfing his heal further ect..
I was sad but not to upset about it.

But then you guys go and nerf is ulti out of no where.
WHAT THE F MAN.

Why do you have to nerf my main so far into the ground hes not even worth playing anymore.

I am just about to finish my first rune book, and every rune I bought was FOR EZREAL.

Might aswell make ezreal a 1305 champ now cause he will be horrible.

Please refund me my 6350IP for ezreal and the 8000ip I've spent buying runes for him.

Cause hes not even worth the time anymore. Seriously no joke, refund me please I am never playing Ezreal again.

dam you riot..

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
SoopaTomato:
ezreal and tf nerfs make me sad

I don't disagree with some nerf to Ez.

The TF one kinda confused me though. I didn't think he was OP at all as he was.

TheTrueHavoc

06-07-2010

Wtf why kat nerf?! Why?!!?! Now shes gna suck again

TheTrueHavoc

06-07-2010

Her bouncing blade range was the only thing keeping her from getting burned vs ranged heroes 1v1

Dyabolic

06-07-2010

Quote:
MiniMaster184:
Fixing Anivia's wall - Great change.
Having a Shaco skin FINALLY - Great addition.
Fixing Akali's bugs - Great change.

Increasing Nidalee's AP ratio even after nerfing her a tiny bit - Unnecessary.

Nerf to Ezreal - Unnecessary.
I could see a nerf to about .85 AP ratio, but .7? C'mon now.
And the heal nerf...maybe to 60%, or, you know, put it back up to at least 75% or something.
He's top tier, all skill shot, at least reward the player for actually hitting his teammates or enemies.
Yes, AD is more attractive now, but he's supposed to be played as a hybrid, not just one or the other.
Now it's even hard for AP Ezreal's to get buy in the game, or even hybrids, because when you're a hybrid, you're splitting your gold to buy either AD or AP. And with more usefulness out of AD, you'll buy less AP, which in turn will cause of of his stuff that scales with AP to go even LOWER.
I'm not exactly "mad", just really confused on these changes.
If you're trying to make him more comfy to play against for the newer players, I guess I can understand that. But he's toooop tiiieeer. Newer players should rarely be playing against a good Ezreal anyway.

Actually, I think there was a lot of unnecessary nerfs. Not sure what they are trying to do on this one but still nothing done to the BIG SUBJECT, Mr. Jax himself. And I agree with the dude up there, that TF nerf... it's just saddening. I bought him not too long ago and enjoyed playing him but I think from now on he will be collecting dust right there where he's at at this moment. Im glad I didn't spend no money on his newest skin or I wouldve been real freaking pissed.

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
TheTrueHavoc:
Her bouncing blade range was the only thing keeping her from getting burned vs ranged heroes 1v1

Not entirely true. Her ability to close range against ranged heroes with Shun Po is what makes her a really good mid against say an Ashe. Ashe relies on her ability to keep her distance and kite with slow arrows... She can't do that against a Kat.

Also, I happen to really enjoy Kat but I remember when he changes were implimented and I first saw bouncing blade at max level... I turned to my friend I had been on a LAN with and said BB is the new Darkwind. It was an obnoxious harass with way too much distance on bounces.

I still love Kat and I don't think this breaks her at all.

BigDaddyDelish

06-07-2010

I think Ezreal was fine where he was at, he didn't really need THAT BIG of a nerf.

It's like Riot hates the idea of there being an ap ezreal. Like they made ezreal with the idea that he was a phys carry champion and because the more popular build right now is support/heal/burst ap they want to push people more in the phys direction.

Really, with a nerf this big to the spell that made Ezreal stand out as a champion, Ezreal people such as myself are going to have no choice but to play ad.

At least, if they want to win.

And I'm still waiting on my Morgana buff. She was nerfed so hard that she is one of the worst possible champs in the game... even Eve feels sorry for her.

It was so needless too, she wasn't complained about at all.

Bguggs

Recruiter

06-07-2010

It just me or is Riot really pushing hybrid champions?

Zyean

Recruiter

06-07-2010

Was the attack speed decrease + Ulti nerf on ez really necessary? the heal was i guess, cus i was healing as hard as soraka and kayle with AP build