Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.87

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyKing453

Recruiter

06-07-2010

Quote:
Destrus:
wow really? massive nerf to ap ez and not even a mana cost decrease to make up for it? and where the hell did the trueshot barrage nerf come from?

Yeah seriously, it's hard enough to get a kill with that thing anyways

Geopirate

06-07-2010

to the guy who said nerf ryze, im sorry you are wrong. he has been nerfed 3 times (at least) since ive played (only a couple of months), and personally i tihnk he has been nerfed too much. anyone with resistance or health or banshee veil can instantly not be hurt that much by ryze. and he is extremely squishy .

Stwarlord

Recruiter

06-07-2010

Quote:
Udyr:

Anivia
  • Fixed a bug where Icewall could be bypassed by ghosted units

i'm glad this finally got fixed!

just curious if this is a fix to all effects that stop unit collision or just ghost, because it's gonna be annoying if i see a garen whirlwind through my wall or janna just walk through it

RGP50

06-07-2010

Quote:
Phreak:
Morgana will get a buff in the future.

I don't mind waiting for a buff, what I and ever other user of Morgana wants is for you to pull your head out of your rear and FIX it, you people really have no clue how badly you gimped Morgana with this sudden stealth knee jerk nerf do you?

Morgan's Black Shield used to block damage, now its supposed to absorb them like every other shield. Well guess what, IT DOES NOT EVEN DO THAT HALF THE TIME NOW!
You people have not look at how long damage over time spells last compared to her shield have you? They last as long or longer, so it cant even protect your self/teammates half the time. On top of it all you people failed to count in ignite which does PURE damage. Before it could stop the placement of it, well NOW IT DOES NOTHING! That's right, Morgana's shield does 100% nothing against ignite now while every other shield, block, or anything else stops at lest the damage.

What we want is for you to do SOMETHING to remedy the problem till you can properly buff/tweak/redesign it. Even putting it back to the way it was, it was fine for 8 months why cant you wait another week or two?

Mephala

06-07-2010

Why is there no patch to fix Cho'Gath? He must be fixed! This is a technical issue, not a matter of "he's not balanced, etc".

Brokroma

06-07-2010

To all you ignorant morons whining about Ezreal:

After lots of games with/against him on the TR, he's still viable, and he's still a strong character. People assuming he sucks now are spouting speculation from being butthurt, and haven't actually used him with these changes applied.

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
Geopirate:
to the guy who said nerf ryze, im sorry you are wrong. he has been nerfed 3 times (at least) since ive played (only a couple of months), and personally i tihnk he has been nerfed too much. anyone with resistance or health or banshee veil can instantly not be hurt that much by ryze. and he is extremely squishy .

Eh I think he's okay... But like you'll hear a lot there's a huge gap between a well played Annie and most other mage champs. I'm a little surprised we don't hear more complaints about her with her massive burst and AOE stuns.

MiniMaster184

06-07-2010

Fixing Anivia's wall - Great change.
Having a Shaco skin FINALLY - Great addition.
Fixing Akali's bugs - Great change.

Increasing Nidalee's AP ratio even after nerfing her a tiny bit - Unnecessary.

Nerf to Ezreal - Unnecessary.
I could see a nerf to about .85 AP ratio, but .7? C'mon now.
And the heal nerf...maybe to 60%, or, you know, put it back up to at least 75% or something.
He's top tier, all skill shot, at least reward the player for actually hitting his teammates or enemies.
Yes, AD is more attractive now, but he's supposed to be played as a hybrid, not just one or the other.
Now it's even hard for AP Ezreal's to get by in the game, or even hybrids, because when you're a hybrid, you're splitting your gold to buy either AD or AP items. And with more usefulness out of AD, you'll buy less AP, which in turn will cause his skills that scale with AP to go even LOWER.
I'm not exactly "mad", just really confused on these changes.
If you're trying to make him more comfy to play against for the newer players, I guess I can understand that. But he's toooop tiiieeer. Newer players should rarely be playing against a good Ezreal anyway.

Dyabolic

06-07-2010

Another patch and still no fixture to the random FPS drops when there's ice particles and whatever else it is. What's going on Riot? Can we at least get some confirmation that it's a problem with the game and you guys working on it? Please? This is happening all across the game.

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
Mephala:
Why is there no patch to fix Cho'Gath? He must be fixed! This is a technical issue, not a matter of "he's not balanced, etc".

Phreak addressed this already... saying there was an attempt to fix it but it had unintended consequences that requires them to look into it further.