Release Notes v1.0.0.87

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martial Arts View Post
R.I.P shaco.
First crit dmg runes nerfs
then his flat deceieve crit damage nerfed
then his ap scaling nerf
also lost his ability to shiv while deceieved
elixer nerf.

might as well delete him
Shaco is far from useless. Will it be more challenging to get first blood with him? Obviously.

I personally enjoy playing Shaco, but I'm hesitant to do so in Solo Queue.

He can still be an effective champion though. He's just kind of situational as an assassin.

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrebringer View Post
nerf ryze,
nerf ryze,

He is too OP.

Hey i think i'll fight ryze. oops he snared me and did 40% of my base health from a SNARE. since we can't take him 1v1, lets all gank him. oh wait, his bouncy ball reduced
all of our MR so he can just kill us with his snare. so how about we stun him. oh, but then we can't even kill him because his base armor is even higher then JAX.

NERF RYZE ALREADY!!!
Run cleanse... it's just about the best summoner spell in the game now.

Ryze does a lot of burst early game, but if you don't feed him heavily he won't get out of hand. There have been times where Ryze in the past has made me rage. He's really not that out of control now.

Also, don't spam the boards with nerf ryze a million times. Nobody wants to see that.

KarmaBites

06-07-2010

Overall the patch looks great, a lot of good bug fixes. The Kayle remake looks awesome and so does Olaf. The Ez nerf was a little intense though, hopefully he gets rebuffed in the next patch (he needed a slight nerf, but not that much).

Also the slight nerf to shaco with red elixirs makes it considerably more tempting to sunfire stack.

Anyway looks great. Can't wait until they release the Mac version as bootcamp decided to die on me.

Tales

06-07-2010

So many people commenting on the nerf to Ezreal, if you don't actually think that top tier picks should be balanced then what do you want? Buffing everyone else to that level is a terrible decision.

Withwerain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

dude, the ez nerf was un nessaseary who decides to nerf players? like.. who says "oh ez is a hard champion to play" or do players complain how they get owned by ez?
I play ez regualury, and he was a perfect match with me. first he got a 30% heal nerf, now he get an additional 20%.. dude! are you kidding me, now he cant heal with ****. haha. his Q abilty is only good when there are team fights away from minions, and if you want to shoot an enemy you have to line up with his E abilty which require mana, a whole lot of mana.
His ult is only good in team fights. I am an ap ez, and ive had my ult do 700damage to ashe, and other squishy champs but honestly when you play against good players they dont go "rambo" and go staight for all attack they would get some MR! for dear sakes, it was unnessary to make that nerf when i deal a small amount of damage to everything but squishys that are hiding behind tanks.
great job cause this wasnt a balance check for ez, it was a im a mess with a charcter that people have trouble fighting against. great job.

Brokroma

06-07-2010

If you release Kayle like that, the forums will erupt with QQ as soon as everyone realizes how disgustingly OP she is.

I thought enough people talked about it on the TR for it to get reverted, didn't Phreak say he talked to the designer about Kayle?

PRINCE OF PERSlA

06-07-2010

2 things:

Like other skill shots, Singed's W should have some kind of effect/damage besides the slow. Maybe Glorvious wounds or ticks of poison?

I'd also like Riot Police Singed..

;____;

Kietsu

06-07-2010

Where did the Trueshot nerf come from?

Nidalee changes are interesting. Looks like they want AD Nidalee to not be able to support as well, without hurting AP Nidalee?

Also, since someone mentioned it, my understanding was that the damage calculation on Righteous Fury was buggy in the PTR, causing it to be more powerful than it was.

She definitely looks a lot better for things other than Intervention now, though.

brolis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

No fix for Cho? Nerfs not only on Ez's heal but also on barrage?
Im so disappointed....

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsInDaTruck View Post
2 things:

Like other skill shots, Singed's W should have some kind of effect/damage besides the slow. Maybe Glorvious wounds or ticks of poison?

I'd also like Riot Police Singed..

;____;

Riot Police Singed... I like it. Also for the amusing way to relate it to the company as well.