Release Notes v1.0.0.87

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theorycrafter

06-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by themanwithsauce View Post
I like all the QQing about how TF is still a hero who just has to gate in and auto attack to get kills. He's been one of the most one-trick ponies since the rework from AP to AD with the combining of gate and destiny and the addition of stacked deck. After playing a few rounds where TF would gate in at the last possible second to steal kills or finish you off, he seems to be more than capable of good results. Especially since he doesn't have to use a skill shot and sometimes doesn't even need to pick a red or yellow card.
Maybe it's your preference, but I still find AP TF relatively useless.
Hybrid is the way Riot wants TF to go, unfortunately.

Swift Ghost

06-16-2010

Oh Riot please. Why did you have to reduce Katarina's Bouncing Blade Range AGAIN?
The trick I used when I play kat is Shunpo, Death Lotus and, as they get out of reach, Bouncing Blade Last hit. A bit dissappointing.

Corulan Prophet

06-16-2010

LOL at the complaints about Ezreal's nerfing. God forbid we get some balancing in here, amirite?

The Bootyhole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

So If I'm understanding correctly, if my teammate and I both have starks, we each have the personal item only buff, and 2 auras?

Theorycrafter

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPoopedOn View Post
So If I'm understanding correctly, if my teammate and I both have starks, we each have the personal item only buff, and 2 auras?
Yes.
This can be evilly exploited with Shaco.

razy7sticks

01-01-2013

good patch m8

Relation

2 Weeks Ago

Throwback

Dhenz

4 Days Ago