Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.87

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jack Atlas

06-09-2010

cho'gath cho'gath cho'gath cho'gath cho'gath cho'gath cho'gath
Rubble Rubble Rubble Rubble Rubble Rubble Rubble Rubble

Speciwacy

06-09-2010

Quote:
Jack Atlas:
Anyone notice Cho'gath can't use ulti almost all the time?

YES .. and it sucks..

gcampton

06-09-2010

Quote:
pyrebringer:

nerf ryze, x100000

He is too OP.

Hey i think i'll fight ryze. oops he snared me and did 40% of my base health from a SNARE. since we can't take him 1v1, lets all gank him. oh wait, his bouncy ball reduced
all of our MR so he can just kill us with his snare. so how about we stun him. oh, but then we can't even kill him because his base armor is even higher then JAX.

NERF RYZE ALREADY!!!

good point.

unnecessary spamming though...

Anubikan

06-09-2010

Quote:
Azzkikr480:
I think you guys need to stop wasting time making new skins and new broken as **** heros (like Olaf and Akali) and work on balancing out the heros that are in the **** game. Because first you nerf jax and now you just put in a hero thats Jax + Mundo in 1 who is completely OP. And Akali is the new Jax as she dashes from person to person killing them instantly. I have taken 1800 dmg in 2.18 seconds from an Akali before. And since she has her dumbass energy (which is also OP btw) she just spams the **** out of her spells constantly. Killing everyone and never running out of energy.

Your joking right, akalis fix has nerfed her to kingdom come, now everytime i attack enemies just laugh in my face since i hardly do any damage, hell i couldent even kill a level 10 teemo

since crescent slash is so gimped now, she got a huge nerf, even with spell vamp items the dmg is not even close as before, before you whould jump in but at least ud know that you whould take at least one or two guys with you and then you die, now you jump in and just die.

PieRuler

06-09-2010

Quote:
K D Bonez:
Holy **** that was fast as all holy hell! So that's why Malzahar took so long, you were secretly working on Mr. Viking. Hehe, you know how to please Riot. Also; Draugr skin?

Sheesh he took so long because just look at him, doesn't Malzahar look complicated to produce, even the voidlings must have been tough to make!

Guthika

06-09-2010

I might start playing Kayle again.

Junwa

06-09-2010

This supposed "fix" : "Adjusted Akali's hit timing to be more accurate" is nothing more than a nerf and a horrible change in the game mechanics for just 1 champion.

The way Akali used to work was just like any other champion. When approaching a target, once you have reached your target, you would instantly go into the attack animation and damage the target. By instantly I would roughly say .2 seconds?

With the change, Akali would approach a target and stand there briefly before going into the attack animation. This is only for the initial attack on a single target. Akali's initial hit on a target (with no increased attack speed) takes roughly around .5 to .75 seconds. The following subsequent attacks are of normal speed.

This change affects last hitting of minions and also all of Akali's abilities. After using a Shadow Dash on a moving target, by the time the damage from the melee attack goes through (if it even goes through because with the delay, if the target has a slight movement speed difference than you it won't go through), Akali is unable to use any of her abilities on the target (Twilight Shroud or Crescent Slash) because they will have moved out of range.

One of the reasons I liked using Akali is because she seemed like a very fast paced character, but with the delay implemented she just seems very slow and not fun to play.

If the reason for this change was because it seemed she was doing too much burst damage, I would have rather her damage have been nerfed instead of her attacking mechanics changed. This change seems to only be for Akali because even though she has a base attack speed greater than Shen, still gets that initial attack off slower. Shen is able to use his Vorpal Blade and attack a target right after. Akali cannot.

ChaosLoki

Recruiter

06-09-2010

Ezreal nerf....

DrdPirateRoberts

06-09-2010

Thank you for fixing Anivia's wall XD.

FIGBird

06-09-2010

I agree completely junwa... This "fix" is more like a meganerf. Akali is unplayable now