Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.87

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fwing

06-09-2010

Quote:
Novinho:
i actually agree to the kat nerfs. i still find her to be OP. she can easily take out like 3 champs at once in late game. so cheap.

when she uses death lotus, just move dude

Rysi0

06-09-2010

Omg, gimme my old Feint back... It only works for a little while, but it was very useful... now it's plain funny. 250 hp is nothing in a team fight late in the game, you could at least make it to absorb 500 or so...

Jack Atlas

06-09-2010

more like fix cho'gath

Crayon Puppet

06-09-2010

Quote:
Telih:
-.-... if u wanna make ad ez more attractive do it, but cmon.. dont put ap ez into the freakin dirt man!

edit: and wth! u didnt lower the mana cost or anything to cover up for the uselessness of ezreals E now, thanks for jacking him all up riot, gj... maybe your forgetting hes a SKILLSHOT champion and doesnt even have the same amount of burst as the other nukers: ryze,zil,veig and even morg.

ffs... first mundo gets owned, now my ez owned... stop pwning my mains man!...

"Uselessness of Ezreals E" you are obviously not a very good ezreal player

Crayon Puppet

06-09-2010

Quote:
fwing:
when she uses death lotus, just move dude

^This

Crayon Puppet

06-09-2010

Quote:
Novinho:
Evelynn
  • Fixed a bug where Shadow Walk failed to stun the target if used with your first basic attack in the game

Ezreal
  • Mystic Shot attack damage percent increased to 120% from 100
  • Essence Flux heal amount reduced to 50% from 70%
  • Essence Flux attack speed buff/debuff reduce to 5/10/15/20/25 from 20/25/30/35/40%
  • Trueshot Barrage ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1

Shen
  • Feint has been changed to work like a normal shield. Feint absorbs up to 50/100/150/200/250 Damage, 0.6 AP ratio
  • Fixed a bug with Stand United where Shen was able to teleport while he is taunted

Twisted Fate
  • Wild Cards ability power coefficient increased to 0.65 from 0.5
  • Stacked Deck
    • Attack speed gain reduced to 3/6/9/12/15% from 6/12/18/24/30
    • Bonus damage decreased to 55/80/105/130/155 from 60/90/120/150/180.
    • Ability power coefficient increased to 0.4 from 0.3.
  • Pick A Card
    • Fixed a bug where Red Card's AoE damage was doing significantly more or less damage than intended.
    • Fixed a bug where Red Card's slowing effects are renewed by Lizard Elder's slowing debuff.
    • Fixed the tooltip to correctly indicate that Gold Card's damage is based on the bonus damage of red and blue, not their base damage.

Riot seriously made all my main champs into complete ****. there is no way i can do as good with these horid changes. the only main champ that they didnt nerf needed serious buffing. Eve needs a buff in some way. i now have to choose a new champ cuz all my old ones are **** now.....

Eve needs no buff and the slight nerf on Ezreals ult is more than compensated for if you get a zonya's, not to mention if u main ezreal like me then u should be raping **** left and ride with qshot early because that 20% make a huge difference to his early game, I;ve lost like one solo in days and now they made it even easier

VanadyrNeveraeon

06-09-2010

Just when I was starting to get good with AP Ezreal.

CnB84

06-09-2010

Quote:
CnB84:
Question: How exactly do Stark's stack now? It sounds like everyone on a team getting Stark's would grant everyone 100% lifesteal and attack speed. Is that the case?

If this question has been answered before, would someone please point it out to me?

Jack Atlas

06-09-2010

question: how come cho'gath isn't fixed yet

Bash22

Recruiter

06-09-2010

I played today against an Ezreal, and he still was able to dominate and rape my whole team with his ultimate. A good Ezreal will still do really well, even with the nerf. Also, I'm sure it would be interesting to experiment with a hybrid build when playing Ezreal.