Release Notes v1.0.0.87

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nosku

06-07-2010

R.I.P Ezreal, Not going to play him again. (Makes no since, hes highest tier, and most skilled shots) Hes harder to play than anivia...

Anyways I'm not complaining about that. I want to know when they are going to fix Garen and his ULT.

I average 2 times a game where my ult doesn't go in, I die, and its on cooldown. What the hell Riot. FIX THAT. Jeez, you refuse to make an execution, and execution by making it quicker so u don't lag.

Second, with the lag, you make it possible for other people to kill u while doing it. Then finally, you say he used it, but it didn't go in...

Change something in that mix to fix him.

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by the artic one View Post
Can someone explain what's different about Shen's Feint?
Shen's feint now works similar to Jana's shield. It takes X damage and then it's gone.

Before the patch it reduced all incoming damage by X amount.

So basically if you got hit 5 times for 100 damage each and had a feint value of 100:
Before you'd get hit 5 times blocking 100 damage on each hit and taking 0 damage.
Now you'd get hit 5 times blocking the initial 100 damage, the shield would break, and you'd take 400 damage.

Make sense?

Wulven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Awesome, Ez has been destroyed... and there is =STILL= no Janna skin... not to mention my new build leaves me mana starved, now I am to be even moreso starved.

Still waiting on a skin Riot, then I might have a reason to throw cash your way... Why did I have to focus on all chars that DON'T have skins yet...
/QQ

Atreidorian

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europeenne View Post
TF nerf......
best birthday present from riot, nerf my main for no reason, an already struggling carry....
what was wrong with him?
I'm not entirely sure there was anything "wrong" with him, but it seems like Riot wants to make him more AP oriented than he is. As he was his wild cards were rather useless. I think their hope is that by increasing the AP ratio on another ability it will cause people to get some of the hybrid items... thus making Wild Cards useful and not something like Ashe's Plentiful Bounty (A useless skill nobody picks).

Udub

06-07-2010

BOOOOOOO

Quit nerfing Ezreal

acidammo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Nerf to Ezreal is ridiculous. Riot screwed up huge time.

Forcepowa

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Malzahar
  • Fixed a bug where a Voidling's attacks would reveal Malzahar through the Fog-of-war and Brush
  • Increased Voidling's movement speed to 451 from 419
I hope the ai was improved also like was said in the TR forums.

Art of PvP

06-07-2010

FML, the most fun champion in the game to play (AP ezreal) has been nerfed.
Looks like I spent all that IP on Ezreal 3 weeks ago only to enjoy him for a short while.
Because it looks like he isn't gonna be all that fun anymore getting owned all the time.
And btw this hurts the AD ezreal terribly too. The attack speed reduction nerf on his W ability will make it harder for him to out dps other dps champions. FML FML FML my baby ezreal is dead.

Thought

06-07-2010

Poor AP Ezreal. He must have so many haters.

R.I.P Support King Ez :<.

Aeile

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OatmeaI View Post
Poor AP Ezreal. He must have so many haters.

R.I.P King Ez :<.
Fixed :<