Scheduled Maintenance Complete

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krivv

06-08-2010

wtf i cant even get into the login screen

Dulauren

06-08-2010

Thank you for the new patch
I am very glad that the new patch has fixed the numbers on anivia as well as ghost can go through her wall. now they cant and that alone made me very happy.

As an anivia player I am very happy.

I am not well versed in computer engineering and what-nots so I wont complain about the 10-hour maintanance/patching time but I would appreciate it if you announce it around 2-3 days before the day of the actual maintenance/down time is in place. I know there are things behind that are hard/not controlled and I understand that, thank you for providing a great free service.

Just a suggestion? Maybe if you plan to add more champs in the future in a span of 1-2 week intervals... wouldn't it be more practical if you just do it in one go in a matter of once per month? that way, there is less long-hours of down time.

Again thank you for the bug fix on anivia. I'm still wishing that either she gets a buff or a nerf on the mana cost of her ulti, but that's just me. Im happy with ghost-spell cant go through he wall now.

PS: yes I have bought riot points, and I plan to patronize your service in the future.

ZOMGKItteh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Cannot dowload the patch and get into the game, wtf.....

Edit: Finally after 20mins patch is working.

Suddenly

06-08-2010

omg why the hell i downloading patch for 7 kv/sec ?

Suddenly

06-08-2010

it nerfed me ...

Onijaya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulauren View Post
Just a suggestion? Maybe if you plan to add more champs in the future in a span of 1-2 week intervals... wouldn't it be more practical if you just do it in one go in a matter of once per month? that way, there is less long-hours of down time.

They are pushing the champs now, because of Season 1, that should start soon.

Thank you Riot for everything!

PS: Store isn't working for me.

2Radon

06-08-2010

Thanks Riot, I think I speak the right words when I say we appreciate your hard work! ;]

Screw nerfs, we have new features.

Der Cutze

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onijaya View Post
PS: Store isn't working for me.
be patient. it was super laggy for me, but i managed to buy stuff

khriyel

06-08-2010

seemed to have bump into a problem while updating the patch it started off like before but when the download of the update had finished it just went back into updating again twice this happened now. i thought it might just be a glitch at 1st but now its starting to annoy me. can someone please comment on this or help me out... any form of help would be much appreciated!!

khriyel

06-08-2010

oh one more thing... not to question the work RIOT did but what's with the weird adjustment with TF?
i was enjoying porting and running around the whole map killing people with his usual atk and atk spd bonus from stacked deck but now both of them reduced...I'm just wondering why the drop in atk and unusual raise in AP?its bad enough that TF is one of the squishiest champs in the game and now the bonus decrease with stack. I'm just saying because I'm a 100% TF user.