Scheduled Maintenance Complete

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPurge

06-08-2010

Everyone stop qqing. Your still waiting for the game. All these complaints and yet your still playing the game. Stop qqing and L2 play with what your given. Riot has never asked us to pay for anything in this game. I have yet to even buy RP. <3 Sorry riot dont have the expenses. I have earned everything by bulldozing my way through all that BS. And for some reason Im lvl 30 and never once QQed about a champ. They balance the game as much as possible. So please Stop your whinning "KIDS""

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrade View Post
How about we add some important changes like oh-say reducing the mana drain of Anivia's ultimate to a flat amount despite the level?

I'm tired of going into games, building Spike vs Ball first and having to time the ult and keep it level 1 throughough the game at the cost of not getting mana/mana regen items at the cost of significantly reducing her dmg output compared to other heroes.

The changes this time around were decent but it feels like we're forgetting some very important ones so every hero can be viable in 3's.
LOL please learn to play anivia, if you have to max spike before ball then you suck, go use annie or ryze. She was already needlessly buffed once, and her ult mana usage is way lower now. If you keep running out of mana because you want to ult for 30 seconds at a time, then you're playing the wrong champion/game. Let's make her skills all 0 cool down while we're at it, and cost no mana? (Hey sounds like Kat!)

Krivv

06-08-2010

I think the balance of the heros is fine its the display that sometimes messes me up to the point where i cant play

DooMeLoRD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

just dont a wierd update :P that means in a while from now the servers will be up?

Intrade

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahke View Post
Anniva is one of the games strongest mage carries, consider her mana penalties the cost of her extreme power.
The only way Anivia can be considered good is if you go a combination of ___/Clarity, or Ghost/___ or Ghost/Cleanse w mana items to make up for the loss of clarity and improve speed when getting away.

Anivia a Mage carry? She doesn't compare to Annie or Veigar. Veigar has unlimited AP and has more chance of stunning than Anivia ever would against a good 5's comp. Annie is pretty much guaranteed stun with quick Bear ult. That being said, the only way to do double dmg with spike is through the ultimate and it drains so much mana that you will have to time it to disengage properly or you'll be seeing the base more often.

I think this hero is seriously problematic, I mean if I want to pick a hero that is good support I'd rather play AP Sivir at the cost of having one less CC hero on the team. At least my boomerang has a round trip and is significantly faster than Anivia's unreliable orb. Not to mention spellshield that can cancel spells. I can go ghost/clarity or ghost/cleanse combo without much mana issues since the shield gives me mana on successful spellblock anyways.

Anivia used to be my favorite hero but she just doesn't work well in vs 5's or 3's. She doesnt hold a candle to Ryze, Annie, Veigar or AP Sivir's potential. Riot should work on fixing her next patch imho.

Intrade

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdr4kex View Post
LOL please learn to play anivia, if you have to max spike before ball then you suck, go use annie or ryze. She was already needlessly buffed once, and her ult mana usage is way lower now. If you keep running out of mana because you want to ult for 30 seconds at a time, then you're playing the wrong champion/game. Let's make her skills all 0 cool down while we're at it, and cost no mana? (Hey sounds like Kat!)
I'm sure you pwn games going ball vs Spike in pub stomp but in 5's comp if you go ball first you'll get laughed at I'm sorry kiddo.

Can't expect a team of pros who know most heroes to fall for landing in the ball zone. It's easier to dodge than Sivir's boomerang.

Lrn2play.

Lord Nightshade

06-08-2010

Can we get an update on the ETA for the Server Up, if yall have time?

Jeevees

06-08-2010

Quote:
Anivia used to be my favorite hero but she just doesn't work well in vs 5's or 3's. She doesnt hold a candle to Ryze, Annie, Veigar or AP Sivir's potential. Riot should work on fixing her next patch imho.

Lololol, I'll just pretend that i never saw this...

unbelieve

06-08-2010

Strange that you can download the patch but not log in yet ...... must be soon surely?

Krivv

06-08-2010

Quote:
Rofl, AP Sivir?