Scheduled Maintenance Complete

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSarge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzIy View Post
Currently 5 am PDT. 6 more hours.
5 more hours

Tweek Tweakk

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonhart83 View Post
First of all I would like to say a big **** you for this.

Secondly I am not spending another cent until these huge ****ing update windows are reduced. I have seen people configure entire fibre networks that span half of australia in less than the window you guys have.

Give us a server in Australia so we don't have to put up with this **** all the time.

I am extra pissed because it is a public holiday tomorrow.
yeh i got home today and planned a lolathon with my friend because we just finished exams. that got cancelled after 0 games. Btw wat public holiday tmz?

I still think riot should nerf ryze and twitch instead of the non op champs.

Tweek Tweakk

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSarge View Post
5 more hours
actually 6 hours.

Jeevees

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuems View Post
i am sowftware engineer for five years..i know almost everytihng about patches, fixes or updates..yees this can do with 10 hours but if there is one person..riot you are company i saw your company you have a lot of smart guys if all they are engineer you can do this in 2 hour...thats all...

I've got a few suggestions for you, either you:

1. Get a proper english knowledge, then apply for some post at riot, help them.
2. Create your own online game, do smooth patches.
3. The game has been patched several times now, does the downtime still come a a surprise? (If Yes, go to 4.)
4.STOP. YOUR. ****ING. WHINING. AND. DO. SOMETHING. ELSE. MEANWHILE.

Not all online game works the same, If you're such a brilliant "sowftware engineer" then do your own ****in game and stop whining each time there's a patch, **** takes time... Just get used to it.

And it's not only you, all of the people whining at riot being slow get a ****ing hobby to spend time with during patches. Play wow, build models, bang your head against a wall. IDC, just gtfo.

Binabique

06-08-2010

wow they take quite some time to patch.

and people shud stop whining about nerf's and stuf, just learn to play. If ur noob ofc u'l get owned, and if its by someone who got skil it hardly matters what champion he uses.

Gorion

06-08-2010

sweet. the game is d/l patch now. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Kittybat

06-08-2010

The patch is already downloadable for me...I doubt the servers will be down much longer.

papasmerf10

06-08-2010

YEAH! patch can be dowanloaded-SERVER ONLINE SOON!

Hahke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADLEY16G View Post
yeh i got home today and planned a lolathon with my friend because we just finished exams. that got cancelled after 0 games. Btw wat public holiday tmz?

I still think riot should nerf ryze and twitch instead of the non op champs.
lol pub stomped much?

Intrade

06-08-2010

How about we add some important changes like oh-say reducing the mana drain of Anivia's ultimate to a flat amount despite the level?

I'm tired of going into games, building Spike vs Ball first and having to time the ult and keep it level 1 throughough the game at the cost of not getting mana/mana regen items at the cost of significantly reducing her dmg output compared to other heroes.

The changes this time around were decent but it feels like we're forgetting some very important ones so every hero can be viable in 3's.