My league of legends will not open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MVP Wdg

10-01-2011

Hello summoners, im having a big problem here

So one day i was opening league of legends as normal and i stumble across a problem. My game wont work..

so what happens is i click on my desktop icon to open up the patcher, i press play on the patcher and after that nothing happens. The actual game wont open. So in attempt for it to work i press the desktop icon again in order to reload the game, as i do so an error message pops up and says "i already have a game running wouldyou like you terminate the other instance and reload another" so i click yes of couse. After i do so the patcher opens, i click play yet again and nothing happens..

I have reinstalled the game twice, restarted my computer during the problems occurence countless times and i have no idea what to do

If i do open my task manager, it says the Lollauncher.exe is running but nothing is happening

Please help me!!! im dying to play league of legends!

brotector

10-01-2011

The exact same thing is happening to me, any luck in fixing it yet?

Hídden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Try uninstalling - restart - download game - install - restart -test. If that doesn't work make sure your comp drivers are up to date and you have all the good stuff like .net framework and such.

JPOROPEZA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2011

i have the same problem i have reinstalled the game several times and didn't work

Lonjanis

10-02-2011

same here, tried several repairs, several restarts, re downloading. sigh.....

WhiteShadow95

10-02-2011

same problem here >_<

MVP Wdg

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotector View Post
The exact same thing is happening to me, any luck in fixing it yet?
Not yet, i just try opening it everyday to see if something will happen but it hasnt for about a week now

MVP Wdg

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenInsanity View Post
Try uninstalling - restart - download game - install - restart -test. If that doesn't work make sure your comp drivers are up to date and you have all the good stuff like .net framework and such.
My computer is only a few months old and was bought brand new so i dont think that would be the problem and i have tried all of those things.

MVP Wdg

10-02-2011

I recieved a new error message that said the pvp.net patcher kernal has stopped working.

brotector

10-02-2011

I fixed mine, I did a system restore. If your using windows make sure its up to date, if it is then maybe try restoring to before the last update? As for the PVP.net patcher kernal problem that happened to me a few weeks ago, I just reinstalled and it worked fine.