Twitches Items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilvanis

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
Yes. And there's no way to prove that.

I can say I went 54-1-2 against Dan Dihn, HotshotGG, Roku, Phreak, and Guinsoo.

I, instead, choose to give reasoning.
how interesting you say that! it means you can't prove that it wasn't.

Carados

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilvanis View Post
how interesting you say that! it means you can't prove that it wasn't.
The point being your "evidence" is worthless and the theory doesn't stand up in the context of the actual game.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2010

Hmm, your still going at this thread.

Anyways heres my three recent matches, builds inside, i get items everytime pretty much in the same order and same build.

http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/US22728864
http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/US22735495
http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/US22743913

They are pretty much low-mid elo games altho, since the teams were premade with lower level friends.

Wilvanis

06-09-2010

While I won't comment on your kill/death ratio (esp #2), i WILL say that EVERY SINGLE ONE of these builds is contained within the build I suggested- bloodrazor, infinity, last whisper, every single item you've got (except 1 vampiric scepter) was suggested by me before Car and the friends he dispatched started giving me grief.

Face it. The build I suggested is perfectly viable, works for me, and apparently works for others as well. Not really sure why Car and his friends are still coming after me trying to claim that Twitch should never get more than 1 attack speed item (because any other alternative leads directly to what I suggested. so be careful not to start contradicting yourself here).

Wilvanis

06-09-2010

Quote:
The point being your "evidence" is worthless and the theory doesn't stand up in the context of the actual game.
Here's a good example of what I'm talking about. Car, do you consider yourself to still be contributing to a discussion of what item build is best for twitch?

Carados

06-09-2010

Quote:
Here's a good example of what I'm talking about. Car, do you consider yourself to still be contributing to a discussion of what item build is best for twitch?

Second post. 28th post. 32nd post. I did.

Wilvanis

06-09-2010

Quote:
Second post. 28th post. 32nd post. I did.
Did. But you're not anymore. So stop griefing, please, and come back when you have something useful to say.

Carados

06-09-2010

Quote:
Did. But you're not anymore. So stop griefing, please, and come back when you have something useful to say.
I did. You don't build attack speed Twitch. It's a bad build. You haven't supported why it is a good build other Unverifiable Personal Experience, which is not a point to be arguing from.

And I'm not griefing. You're the one giving the OP bad advice.

Wilvanis

06-09-2010

Quote:
I did. You don't build attack speed Twitch. It's a bad build. You haven't supported why it is a good build other Unverifiable Personal Experience, which is not a point to be arguing from.

Zeal to phantom, whisper, mobility, sword of the divine/bloodrazor/infinity/wit's end/black cleaver.

If you seriously have a problem with that then you just don't understand the champion and I'm tired of trying to teach a stubborn kid.

Wilvanis

06-09-2010

Quote:
You're still talking, still throwing insults, still not contributing. Griefing. Stop.