Twitches Items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilvanis

Member

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
If you spend that on anything other then a Last Whisper, you are terrible at this game. Attack Speed Twitch is one of, if not, the worst damage builds in this game.
My 15-0s beg to differ. You should get killed by me sometime, noob.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilvanis View Post
My 15-0s beg to differ. You should get killed by me sometime, noob.
15-0 against bad players in practice games don't prove anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temlam View Post
forget logical arguements, extremely valuable opinions and carefully worded excellence. The fact carados thinks ad is better than as makes me change my mind :P
Let's put it this way.


The time you are most useful to your team is when you have your attack speed buffs up.

Do you want to be worthless at that time because you are doing very little damage per hit hitting for 150~, or do you want to stay at the attack speed cap AND crit their team for 600+ damage at the same rate?

Plus crit+damage is better for farming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thellais

Member

06-08-2010

In my few games with twitch, Ive found that the LW with Burtalizer build that Lawful posted seems to do me the most good, however Im still new to him, and still trying different things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilovetolmao

Senior Member

06-08-2010

Wilvanis, i still dont understand why you want attack speed. You said to kill carries? I can literally 3-4 hit carries. With my ult and ambush proc, that doesnt take long at all. The 600-800 dmg per shot makes mowing down an entire team easy. That includes the tanks.

I usually rush an IE, and then boots or a cloak. Once I hit 58% crit chance from a cloak, IE, and runes, I am critting constantly. I outdamage nearly every twitch I see, even if they have more kills. I have had atk speed twitches pop up behind me, get 1-2 hits in, and then die after I turn around and shoot them 4 times. Also, having a bit of lifesteal isn't as terrible as you say. Its not supposed to keep you alive for teamfights, but it makes it so you are almost ALWAYS ready for a fight. I dont get lifesteal unless the game is ridiculously long and I have nothing else to get though.

Also, I dont understand why none of your opponents are saving any cc for you. I mean sure, maybe you got good positioning or you show up late, but a team with an oracle will see you, and if they don't, then youre probably too far to get there in time anyway. I find it hard to believe teams will let you mow them down without trying to focus you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
Wilvanis, i still dont understand why you want attack speed. You said to kill carries? I can literally 3-4 hit carries. With my ult and ambush proc, that doesnt take long at all. The 600-800 dmg per shot makes mowing down an entire team easy. That includes the tanks.

I usually rush an IE, and then boots or a cloak. Once I hit 58% crit chance from a cloak, IE, and runes, I am critting constantly. I outdamage nearly every twitch I see, even if they have more kills. I have had atk speed twitches pop up behind me, get 1-2 hits in, and then die after I turn around and shoot them 4 times. Also, having a bit of lifesteal isn't as terrible as you say. Its not supposed to keep you alive for teamfights, but it makes it so you are almost ALWAYS ready for a fight. I dont get lifesteal unless the game is ridiculously long and I have nothing else to get though.

Also, I dont understand why none of your opponents are saving any cc for you. I mean sure, maybe you got good positioning or you show up late, but a team with an oracle will see you, and if they don't, then youre probably too far to get there in time anyway. I find it hard to believe teams will let you mow them down without trying to focus you.
Noob teams maybe , last game was funny, we wew protecting inhib and i popped out midbattle to wrecks some chaos but died in like 1.5 seconds cause they all turned on me and ignored my team mates that were right in their face.
And expect that to happen alot mid-high elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilvanis

Member

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temlam View Post
The fact carados thinks ad is better than as makes me change my mind :P
my point exactly. no arguments of your own, just another sheep looking for someone to tell him what to say. fail twitch, imo. you should go read some guides, there's a lot in the newb forum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilvanis

Member

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
15-0 against bad players in practice games don't prove anything.
it wasn't a practiceg game bro, lol. nice try though!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

Senior Member

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilvanis View Post
it wasn't a practiceg game bro, lol. nice try though!
Yes. And there's no way to prove that.

I can say I went 54-1-2 against Dan Dihn, HotshotGG, Roku, Phreak, and Guinsoo.

I, instead, choose to give reasoning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilvanis

Member

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
Wilvanis, i still dont understand why you want attack speed.
still? i'm sorry, who are you again? "still" implies you've been contributing to this argument all along- which you have not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
You said to kill carries? I can literally 3-4 hit carries. With my ult and ambush proc, that doesnt take long at all. The 600-800 dmg per shot makes mowing down an entire team easy. That includes the tanks.
vid please! we'd all like to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
I am critting constantly. I outdamage nearly every twitch I see, even if they have more kills.
screenshot please! sounds impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
I have had atk speed twitches pop up behind me, get 1-2 hits in, and then die after I turn around and shoot them 4 times.
just to confirm, you're saying you've had attack speed twitches initiate and only get 2 hits in, while you with slower attack speed got 4 hits in? just making sure i understand what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetolmao View Post
Also, I dont understand why none of your opponents are saving any cc for you. I mean sure, maybe you got good positioning or you show up late, but a team with an oracle will see you, and if they don't, then youre probably too far to get there in time anyway. I find it hard to believe teams will let you mow them down without trying to focus you.
...are you talking to me? if so, have you read everything?