Shaco Help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRJerry

11-24-2010

Are there any experienced or pro Shaco players out there that can give me some tips/builds on playing Shaco in Twisted Treeline specifically?

A Retarded Clown

11-24-2010

I could give you for 5 v5...I doubt any pro plays anything but beefy/tanky champs on TT cuz their all that really works. (cheaper itemization and faster game means that by the time u build up all that damage game is certainly over...in SR that damage builds up faster and game takes longer so u can counter tank items...in TT u cannot because tankier items are very cheap compared to damage items and counter ur damage items so hard even though they cost less)

iRJerry

11-25-2010

So Shaco shouldnt be played in TT? I've seen a shaco do pretty good there o.o

Steve 1rwin

11-25-2010

Twisted Treeline: Smite + Ignite OR Smite + Ghost
Build: Ward + Boots + HP pots
Strategy: Ward mid, farm with your partner whilst setting up boxes to get ready for lizard.

When lizard spawns, kite lizard to your boxes smite to finnish asap.

When you are level 3 with shiv JitB and decieve start ganking with lizard buff by deciving through the wall and backstabbing with your slow + ignite.

Go back to base when you're low mana / health and build towards wriggle's lantern

after wriggles, build towards mardreds blood razor.

At level 6, using your wriggles lantern solo the dragon when it spawns. If you are in trouble, decieve out through the wall.

Constantly ward lizard / dragon accordingly and most importantly jungle as much as you can whilst paying attention to the map and ganking.

Only fight when you have an advantage / is higher level or when you cant die.

Try to guess where the enemy team is at all times so you dont get caught with your pants down, this is especially important on shaco as you're vunerably with decieve on CD

Remember to constantly alt+click to guide your clone, you can use your clone to save teammates by slowing them with your clone's auto attack. assuming your shiv is up

iRJerry

11-25-2010

Ah.. ty ill try this out =P

acezent

11-28-2010

i use to play shaco in TT all the time, it is not hard to play him in TT, but you have to be wise and sneaky that is shacos MO anyway.

A Retarded Clown

11-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRJerry View Post
So Shaco shouldnt be played in TT? I've seen a shaco do pretty good there o.o
I'm talking abt competetive 3 v 3 maybe at your level they still pick ashe at 3 v 3 which means shaco is a great pick, but friends have invited me to 3 v 3 ranked from time to time, I tried to pick shaco and tf, but EVERY single time (did about 5-6 times) the other team was 3 tanks. So I couldn't really get fed off them too well and even though I got a few early kills it wasn't too helpful cuz they tanked it up.....by the time I got madreds razor was gg...then I played rammus/morde and ofc won easy cuz they suited the game style much more.

It might have been just me, but my friends who play a good deal of 3 v 3 also told me that picking shaco/tf was a bad idea in ranked and that beefy heroes are what is usually needed.

However if you're playing 3 v 3 normal definitely shaco is agood pick and the person who said to ward with boots had it right.