Cs > kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilivin777

10-01-2011

Okay, maybe you could say CS=Kills, but I am starting to hate it when people just LET enemies farm minions, ESPECIALLY 1v1 top.

No joke I've seen a Nasus be top and be facing someone like caitlyn and cait NEVER attacks nasus? Last game I played it was GP vs Akali top and our GP would NEVER harass akali? They ended up 3/3/0 each out of lane, but akali had 250CS! HOW can you let someone get THAT much CS? Seriously how is it possible to just sit next to someone and them killing creeps and you just say, "yah that's okay."

Akali ended up having a rab, rylais, and hextech revolver before late game! literally 5 out of my 8 deaths were because akali just wrecked my face in because she was "fed" top. Stupidest part is. . . the GP said we failed mid and bot and that's why we lost when akali was obviously the one wrecking us.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS PEOPLE! tons of CS is being "fed" too, so if you're going to say "don't feed" then don't let them get CS either!

Deathbeckons

10-01-2011

Most people at the lower elo tier don't know how to last hit lol. I wouldn't expect them to even push the tab button to check CS scores during the game.

Kilivin777

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbeckons View Post
Most people at the lower elo tier don't know how to last hit lol. I wouldn't expect them to even push the tab button to check CS scores during the game.
So depressing. . . hate this elo D:<

Emizel

10-01-2011

I wouldn't say CS > Kills but getting 1-2 CS is better than harassing your enemy in lane.

leedu708

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Killing creeps so effective when everyone around you is worse than you. Just think about it, who cares if your teammates die if the 300 gold you farmed from 2 waves top is more useful on you than on ANYONE else in the game l0l.

EagLeaf

10-01-2011

Sometimes it is; but what about when you want a dragon? Getting even a single kill at bottom can give you a dragon.

smokin thrills

10-01-2011

I've won a few games where the enemy pushed down my tower, pushed the creeps back to my second tower, and left the lane which lets me free farm the next 4-5 waves with NO repercussions if I use 1 ward. Then they push it again, and I repeat this process. As long as your team is competent and doesn't die to that roamer, you end up way for ahead in exchange for that global gold.

KKumar

10-01-2011

CS >> Harass.
Jungler gank >> CS.
Enemy just begging to be harassed > CS.

I once had a game as Cho where I was up against a Garen and we both didn't really harass each other much. I would occasionally throw a Rupture when he went to last hit, but other that that we didn't harass much. We had about the same CS, but he went back and finished a FoN while I went back and finished a Frozen Heart, so harass didn't even matter since both of us would just literally do no damage to each other and heal it off (unless I feasted him, but I needed mah stacks). I had more gold than our 3/0 Brand. That's saying something.

Pumpkinsack

10-01-2011

friend of mine once told me treat 20 cs above your enemy in a 1v1 lane as a kill...makes sense bro =). makes for a nice advantage when you dont even realize it sometimes

You Maddy Bro

10-01-2011

I would for sure say CS > Kills.....A kill attempt is a 50/50 chance that you will be killed and miss out on farming while your enemy farms. Last hitting and playing a conservative lane while poking is a 100% chance to get farmed.