So confused.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jishent

Member

10-01-2011

I can wait till Wednesday till I rage more but some players asked Riot Support and got the following response below. I wonder if the bolded part is true or not. :/

Quote:
"We recently sent out the e-mail for our Mac Beta players regarding only the RP Refund Program (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ement.php?f=31). I am very sorry, but if you did not receive this e-mail by now, it has been confirmed that you are not eligible for the RP refund.

If you did receive the e-mail regarding RP refunds, a second e-mail confirmation will be sent to you to confirm the receipt of this refund. I am sorry, but I do not have a time table of when this e-mail will be sent out.

The Champion Bundle will also be given out sometime later. It is not included with either of these e-mails, but will be referenced to in the future. Again, I apologize, but I do not any additional information as to when or how you will redeem your Champions Bundle.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Warmest Regards,
*********


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiny Armed T Rex

Senior Member

10-01-2011

I just sent an email today for the second time yesterday and i received the same response i did 20 days ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings ***********,

I would like to express my gratitude for your involvement in the Mac Beta. As of September 6th, 2011, we will not be supporting the Mac Beta for League of Legends. For accounts that have played a majority of their games on a Mac client, you will receive an email with additional details regarding the refund policy and procedure. This e-mail will also have the information regarding redeeming your Champions Bundle.

Additionally, since we are hard at work on a longer term Mac solution, we will no longer require closing out your account should you choose to request the refund. We would love for you to continue playing on your account once the new client is available for public user testing, and will reach out to you to participate in the test once it is ready to go.

Please note, if you are qualified (more than 50% of your games on the Mac client) for this refund, you will receive an email to the address that is associated to the account. This email should also be able to answer any other questions about the refund or the reward you have at that time. Unfortunately I cannot provide any additional information at this time.

For more information please refer to: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ement.php?f=31

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

*************


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-01-2011

I didnt want the refund...

But if I dont get my Champion Bundle, there will be hell to pay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YuudaiTetsuya

Member

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyfecycle View Post
I just sent an email today for the second time yesterday and i received the same response i did 20 days ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings ***********,

I would like to express my gratitude for your involvement in the Mac Beta. As of September 6th, 2011, we will not be supporting the Mac Beta for League of Legends. For accounts that have played a majority of their games on a Mac client, you will receive an email with additional details regarding the refund policy and procedure. This e-mail will also have the information regarding redeeming your Champions Bundle.

Additionally, since we are hard at work on a longer term Mac solution, we will no longer require closing out your account should you choose to request the refund. We would love for you to continue playing on your account once the new client is available for public user testing, and will reach out to you to participate in the test once it is ready to go.

Please note, if you are qualified (more than 50% of your games on the Mac client) for this refund, you will receive an email to the address that is associated to the account. This email should also be able to answer any other questions about the refund or the reward you have at that time. Unfortunately I cannot provide any additional information at this time.

For more information please refer to: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ement.php?f=31

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

*************
I got the same generic response...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTenthDoc

Senior Member

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Link View Post
I didnt want the refund...

But if I dont get my Champion Bundle, there will be hell to pay.
This. It was even confirmed by a red during the brief window they commented that they would give them to people who didn't register through the formal beta...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiny Armed T Rex

Senior Member

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuudaiTetsuya View Post
I got the same generic response...
I just sent an email back yesterday replying asking for them to clarify the situation. Then i got OP's response - the one where it is saying if you have not received an email about the refund by now you aren't eligible. I've had probably a total of 8 hours of gameplay on PC side and i had over 300+ games played most which have been Mac..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yanluo

Junior Member

10-02-2011

^^ same here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YuudaiTetsuya

Member

10-02-2011

Well I don't want a RP refund anyway but I do want this champ bundle not for any of the champs but just because its what was promised.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrunchyKibbles

Senior Member

10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuudaiTetsuya View Post
Well I don't want a RP refund anyway but I do want this champ bundle not for any of the champs but just because its what was promised.
I'm the exact opposite, I dont give a **** about the champ pack, but I will be extremely pissed off if I dont get my refund. I have spent too much money on champs that I dont like, and I'm hoping to get the refund, buy back anything I still want, and keep what's left over for my self. Riot still is gonna get 90% of their money back after they refund me anyways... pl0x gime refund...