NaNoWriMo Ideas

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frostyvamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Hiya guys! NaNoWriMo is coming up in just over a month, And I thought it would be a good idea to get together and share ideas and thoughts about what to write about
I'll go first.
I think it would be pretty cool to write something about the relationships of the champions at the institute, showing how the Noxus champions act towards the demacians when they're not being controlled by summoners, With occasional games being played, and also showing their thoughts then being paired up with the people they dislike?

MrsMunky

10-01-2011

Ooooh me next.

Okay, I'm writing sort of a post-league story. Basically, the league has more or less "fallen." I am creating my own "champions" for the main characters. I have: a Noxian general, betrayed by his own, a Demaican warrior destroyed, rises again to exact revenge, and a failed summoner that holds deadly power. They are all ultimately brought together by a woman hiding from her destiny (oooo I'm so cryptic aren't I?) They will either save Runeterra or destroy it....

frostyvamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Post league sounds interesting, Will you have Cameos from current champions?
will you cover how the league falls? That could help make your novel bigger if it needs to, or could be someone elses novel all together (or both! :O)

MrsMunky

10-01-2011

Hmm well I wasn't really planning on covering (in great detail) how the league falls. It's actually broken into 4 stories: each of the champions and then it goes back to the present. Yes I'm going to use many of the current champions. I'm not planning on making them like "old" per-say (new skin alert: Grandpa Garen - jk) but this is several years later of course.

I've actually been jotting ideas down / written some paragraphs for this for several weeks now, but when I saw the original thread I was like "hmm I should actually finish this." Now if I can just convince my English teacher that this is more important then stupid essays...

Larcent

10-01-2011

I'll be writing a story about Galio investigating a rather unusual attack on Demacia, one that has unexpected effects on the magic that animates him. Involvement by a few other champions, particularly Lux and Poppy.

MrsMunky

10-01-2011

Sounds interesting!

frostyvamp

10-02-2011

Nice, that does sound interesting. And its good to see someone like Galio, one of the champions that don't get mentioned alot (Ie Le blanc and Jarvan shenanigans) getting some love. I kinda like Vlad, also. So kinda wanna see something of him and his training to be a hemomancer.. That would be sweet.

MrsMunky

10-02-2011

Ha someone should make a parody of twilight...They could use Vlad, Warwick, and hmm, maybe Sivir? (I haven't actually read the book..) It could be interesting...

frostyvamp

10-02-2011

that would both make me laugh, and Die a little on the inside. XD

frostyvamp

10-04-2011

So, uh. Any other ideas for a LoL related long story/novel?

12345 ... 10