Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf Master Yi and/or is Ultimate

Yes, please he's so OP !! 8 25%
No, you're crazy he's totally normal. 24 75%
Voters 32 .

Master Yi late game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zervald

10-01-2011

I just realize how Master Yi is really really OP in late game cause of is ultimate. It's should be fix, seriously. I just play a game and we were 4 champion full life or close to and he kill all of us. It's have no sense. I'm certainly not alone asking to nerf i'm a bit.

Helionexis

10-01-2011

He's a hard carry. he is supposed to be ******edly strong late game. get over it and learn how to chain cc and ruin his life.

zervald

10-01-2011

But Chain CC with random partners is nearly impossible. Well i think.

N0vaFlame

10-01-2011

Why exactly does the poll not have an "underpowered" option? Because I would click it if I could.

Chain cc is always an option on any decent team comp. Who were you playing?

zervald

10-01-2011

Morgana, i CC him and put aoe, pop my shield and gfo, helped with a melee i continue attack him but never we kill him. It was close one or two time. Maybe we was simply too much noob but 4v1 it's weird.

Jambread

10-01-2011

Just have to kill him before he gets to you. Or stun him

Soramaru

10-01-2011

You think that its easy to get such a strong late game as Yi? you already tried to play him on mid/high elo game?
I guess what happened: undeestimate yi("haha such a old champion gg&quot -> dont counter build(aka buy armor) -> let him farm around with split push -> Yi gank and youre killed -> ZOMG OP NERF

Blanic

10-01-2011

i know what happen: it was a pro Yi vs 4 noobs

Sánguine

10-01-2011

Someone is too noob to build a Thornmail and armour or CC him. You people must be so horrible at the **** game.

zervald

10-01-2011

I didn't post to be insulted you know. Simply tell my opinion on a character. Yes of course i'm new and not good as you are but i respect you at least.