Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inspirity

Member

10-25-2011

He likes his trinity forces

and gp/5 and fiddle O.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vasileius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyChain View Post
He likes his trinity forces

and gp/5 and fiddle O.o
You don't really like to build any sort of defensive item and tend to snowball...

For better or for worse.

When your doing bad, relax buy a few wards to prevent ganks and try to farm a bit more.
When your doing good, just keep rolling with what works.

Start buying some situational defensive items if you are taking alot of beating.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasileius View Post
You don't really like to build any sort of defensive item and tend to snowball...

For better or for worse.

When your doing bad, relax buy a few wards to prevent ganks and try to farm a bit more.
When your doing good, just keep rolling with what works.

Start buying some situational defensive items if you are taking alot of beating.
AP Yi is auto 10/10 in my book. Nice champ diversity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZwaY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2011

dat ap tristana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I carry Alex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2011

Sooo many high scores.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZwaY View Post
dat ap tristana
I'll probably never play an AD carry as AP ever again.
Got mejais in the hopes I would get stacks and somehow carry, we were doing better but for some reason team randomly all agreed to surrender. Made me butthurt.

You and your AD carries. o.o"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faptabulous

Senior Member

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop Meh Now View Post
I'll probably never play an AD carry as AP ever again.
Got mejais in the hopes I would get stacks and somehow carry, we were doing better but for some reason team randomly all agreed to surrender. Made me butthurt.

You and your AD carries. o.o"
Those carry scores :O.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GANKER McGEE

Senior Member

10-25-2011

Fiddle op


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Major Razer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2011

Urgot and Nasus Op
Bruiser Nidalee new meta
OM NOM NOM tasty rating


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leartes View Post
Those carry scores :O.
I know, I know. I'm a good ap carry. c:
in fact on that cass game i got a pentakill
enemy team derped and ran into my bush