Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rate the last 10 games of the above poster!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystletaynn

07-01-2014

A bit too many deaths for Dominion. But whaaat? Don't go tanky on Riven, that's just asking for a loss. Better champions in that mode are high damage, high mobility champions, such as Yasuo or Fizz. They're really strong, and just eat up the bruisers you've been playing.

Also, Rito, y u no Ranked Dominion, Q-Q.

Kholdstare13

07-02-2014

8? I dunno. You do a lot of weird stuff (bork irelia?) and play a ton of SR support (I'm only knowledgeable about real actual having items and doing stuff supports, not slapping the term on the unrelated role of sitting there without any gold while feeding the guy next to you). You played cait all autos, but again that seems to be an SR thing where you can get away with it on a squish-ass marksman. I can say that I would not take Liandry on Anivia, and absolutely NEVER play her on a 0 CDR build. On the other hand they nerfed grail so hard and I haven't played around with what's left of it enough. I can't rate you for most of what you seem to do well, and what I can rate you for I disagree with.

I Play Lux

07-04-2014

Quote:
Kholdstare13:
8? I dunno. You do a lot of weird stuff (bork irelia?) and play a ton of SR support (I'm only knowledgeable about real actual having items and doing stuff supports, not slapping the term on the unrelated role of sitting there without any gold while feeding the guy next to you). You played cait all autos, but again that seems to be an SR thing where you can get away with it on a squish-ass marksman. I can say that I would not take Liandry on Anivia, and absolutely NEVER play her on a 0 CDR build. On the other hand they nerfed grail so hard and I haven't played around with what's left of it enough. I can't rate you for most of what you seem to do well, and what I can rate you for I disagree with.

7.5/10, nice Yi quadra as well. I'm a huge ARAM fan so bonus points there! Also the MR kass build made me laugh (not saying it's bad, it's just funny).

Link to my match history here if anyone's too lazy to check on LoL (like me). http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=i+play+lux

Scarefish

Recruiter

07-16-2014

6/10 You're pretty decent with a variety of champs here, but most of your matches are losses. I'm assuming you're practicing them.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/NA1/42533202

ZehNetoBR

08-29-2014

Those assists with Sona...simply OP. You also seem to do pretty well with Twitch, although I'm curious as to why building Soul Reaver on him.

ZehNetoBR

08-30-2014

Bump!

NexusFire

09-01-2014

Won a lot of ranked games.

Thank you for being a god that actually supports in bronze

Almonds

09-13-2014

10/10 for the hilarious defeats

Enofel

09-14-2014

9/10 First in your ascension game, and solid play in all your Ahri games. The 11/1 yasuo is legit too.