Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sales Super-Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mafia Teemo

Recruiter

04-08-2013

bump for great work

Zylph

04-09-2013

Coreporeal, whats the deal with all these blacklisted skins

Coreporeal

04-10-2013

Quote:
Jsao:
Coreporeal, do you know if the Lunar Revel skins will go on sale? Warring Kingdom J4, Xin, and Dragonwing Corki. I know it won't be any time soon but will they EVER go on sale? I'm assuming they're classified as "limited" time skins, but they never leave the store, so...

In my honest opinion, I do believe the 2013 Lunar Revel skins will eventually be placed on sale, much like the 2012 Lunar Revel skins.
But, much like the previous skin set, they might not show up on sale for a long while.
Expect to see on sale early 2014!

Quote:
Zylph:
Coreporeal, whats the deal with all these blacklisted skins

Personal Opinion of mine:
The skins in the (Unofficial) Skin Sales Blacklist™ have been released for a while now, and as such, should be featured in a future sale.

The problem is:
Riot's Marketing Team doesn't feel the same way.

Don't worry, though; I honestly believe all the skins in the current Blacklist will go on sale in the near future.
How far into the future is anyone's guess.

Dukatenscheisser

04-10-2013

Since S3 started only 3 Skins have come off the blacklist and all 3 were release skins.

I have a feeling they want everyone to have to wait a year for a sale on every non release skin.

Mafia Teemo

Recruiter

04-12-2013

@Coreporeal
What do you think about the skins' RP ajustment?
Astronaut Nautilus is going to be 1350 RP on April 25. So, does that mean he wont be on sale from now In that case, I do not think riot will sale anything in the blacklist recently.....

basod

04-12-2013

You know the funny thing. I'm a big fan of this page and always kept abreast of discounts. But every time I learn a new champion like Volibear, I look back at this page and realise their skins have been discounted a week or two before I start to learn the champion. Sighs.

Vaedryn

04-13-2013

There hasn't been a sale on Hextech Janna since May 2012? Is that correct? It's been a while if so.

Coreporeal

04-15-2013

New sale announced.

Champion and skin sale: The blinding snow (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3342063)
50% off Northern Front Swain, Hyena Warwick, Gothic Orianna. (Swain and Orianna skins will have prices to reflect their upcoming price reductions).

D U N K E D

Recruiter

04-15-2013

Quote:
Coreporeal:
New sale announced.

Champion and skin sale: The blinding snow (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3342063)
50% off Northern Front Swain, Hyena Warwick, Gothic Orianna. (Swain and Orianna skins will have prices to reflect their upcoming price reductions).

Thank you for taking your time to do this for us.

ykeimporta

04-17-2013

Quote:
WhyM?:
@Coreporeal
What do you think about the skins' RP ajustment?
Astronaut Nautilus is going to be 1350 RP on April 25. So, does that mean he wont be on sale from now In that case, I do not think riot will sale anything in the blacklist recently.....

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=36778036#36778036

here Hippaluss says

Quote:
Hippalus:
The three that were released in mid 2012 and have not yet been on sale will go on sale for 487 before the increase. And as always, if you bought them in the two weeks prior you will be eligible for a refund through Player Support.

Gotta run to four hours of back to back meetings, but I will answer some more of the most relevant and/or upvoted questions when I'm back.

■ Aug. 31st, 2012: Arcade Sona (975 RP).
■ Sep. 4th, 2012: Pool Party Ziggs (975 RP), AstroNautilus (975 RP).

so we'll have a black list sale before 25 april