Skin Sales Super-Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Elven Jedi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Hi Coreporeal,

I have compiled my own personal "list" of skin sale info that I've been using for some time now to give me an idea of how long to expect or how often a skin has been on sale.

After discovering your post with the different sale info threads, I thought perhaps other people might benefit from my list.

I don't want to spend a lot of time making a thread that no one will read and that will slip into the "sands of time" so-to-speak. So I'm wondering if it is something you think would be worthy to be on your list of "helpful sale info" links?

Basically I have included information I have found personally useful in a relevant fashion. The list is organized by champion, so that one can see what kind of attention that champion has been receiving from the sales department.

So for every champion, I have the total number of skins that have ever gone on sale, how many times each skin has been on sale, the price of each skin, and the dates the last two skins went on sale -- though this number could be increased to any amount, I have found the last two to be a good indicator of the amount of time a certain champ generally has to wait or how long it will likely be until the next sale.

Coreporeal

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elven Jedi View Post
Hi Coreporeal,

I have compiled my own personal "list" of skin sale info that I've been using for some time now to give me an idea of how long to expect or how often a skin has been on sale.

After discovering your post with the different sale info threads, I thought perhaps other people might benefit from my list.

I don't want to spend a lot of time making a thread that no one will read and that will slip into the "sands of time" so-to-speak. So I'm wondering if it is something you think would be worthy to be on your list of "helpful sale info" links?

Basically I have included information I have found personally useful in a relevant fashion. The list is organized by champion, so that one can see what kind of attention that champion has been receiving from the sales department.

So for every champion, I have the total number of skins that have ever gone on sale, how many times each skin has been on sale, the price of each skin, and the dates the last two skins went on sale -- though this number could be increased to any amount, I have found the last two to be a good indicator of the amount of time a certain champ generally has to wait or how long it will likely be until the next sale.
This sounds like an interesting proposition, but without a link to your list, I really can't give you a definitive answer.

In essence: I'm interested, but I need proof of burden.

Coreporeal

02-17-2012

New Skin Sale Announcement:
50% Off Super Teemo, Freljord Ashe, and Galactic Renekton.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1833283

Cookie Master

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Coreporeal,

Can you tell me if one of Skarner's skins will be on sale anytime soon?

trentown

02-18-2012

Whens a good guess on bloodfury and either surgeon / bloodmoon shen

Coreporeal

02-24-2012

New Skin Sale Announcement:
50% off Volcanic Wukong, Vandal Vladimir, and Warrior Princess Sivir.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1856011

One Week Ago

02-24-2012

Is Statue of Karthus supposed to be on the blacklist? It has not been on sale since Nov' 2010.

Coreporeal

02-24-2012

I should answer questions more often.
Then again...
Attachment 388808

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentown View Post
Whens a good guess on bloodfury and either surgeon / bloodmoon shen
Bloodfury Renekton and Surgeon Shen went on sale less than 3 months ago. Don't expect to see them anytime soon.
Blood Moon Shen was on sale about 5 months ago. A sale is (perhaps) possible, especially given his recent popularity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Week Ago View Post
Is Statue of Karthus supposed to be on the blacklist? It has not been on sale since Nov' 2010.
Minuteman Gankplank and Uncle Ryze are in the same situation. However, they are not Blacklisted.
The Blacklist only contains skins that have never received a sale. Ever.

MistressHel

02-27-2012

Hey Coreporeal, you and Eat Orange Be K inspired me to make a thread with info about the free champion rotations. I was hoping you could plug it a little in your thread for me.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1865087

Tayshaun M

02-27-2012

Give me Gangster twitch!