Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion = Glorified Pile of Boring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jadarok

10-01-2011

Quote:
I give it 4 months tops, and a few failed Riot attempts to make it relevant to money making interests before its Twisted Treeline status.

Not gonna happen. TT is just a different shaped SR. It's the same game. Dominion is something new entirely. Faster paced, a lot more action packed, more focused on combat and less on farming and jungling.

If LoL wants to be serious about e-sports, Dominion will be the format. Some people forget, to be a good (e)sport, it also must be fun to watch for the spectators. Having the action centered more around fights makes it much more fun to watch. Plus the games being much shorter makes it much more tournament friendly. Didn't any of you watch that recent DotA 2 tournament. Those matches went on forever.

There is nothing wrong with Summoner's Rift...but some of us (me especially) are ready to play something different. I mean this 5v5, 3-lane style has been the norm for like a decade, I'd like to see a true evolution in this genera besides tall grass.

BeardRex

10-01-2011

Quote:
TheJukeBox:
Im just not allowed to voice my opinion though, right?

You're being really defensive. People are just disagreeing with you. They are allowed to voice their opinions about your opinion. That's the nature of a forum.

Zarthorn

10-01-2011

How is this thread still open? All I see is gold badge elitists QQ'ing that they don't have an advantage in dominion and actually have to learn to fight without being carried off the backs of there team.

JRR Trollkien

10-01-2011

Quote:
TheJukeBox:

Also note before this was moved to the "Dominion" section that was upvoted in the positives.

No it wasn't. Even when i saw it in general discussion it was at -32.