Dominion = Glorified Pile of Boring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Lorla

10-01-2011

Find it boring?
Then don't play it.

IRuleAll

10-01-2011

I am with you on that one. Played it like twice, and was already done with it; doubt I will ever play it again. To all the people claiming that SR is 20 minutes of farming creeps and blah blah blah, that is not what SR is; all this does is show that you do not try to employ the other aspects such as zoning, invasion, dragon control, buff stealing and the other objectives during the laning phase. Furthermore, some people actually do enjoy CS battles during the laning phase; I think it is extremely fun going up against another competent laner and trying to win the CS war, but I guess that is just me.

If you hate SR that much, than have fun with Dominion, I will stick to the good old classic and continue to play SR. Luckily for us, Riot has given us two drastically different game styles to account for both types of gamers--those who enjoy the slow start that transitions into end game, and those who wish to skip the slow start and jump right into the end game transition.

Nasty Neighbor

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lorla View Post
Find it boring?
Then don't play it.

If you can honestly say you still find fun in doing the same repetitive tasks on the same map for several months. Then your brain most be made entirely out of pudding.

Go do some brain exercises.

Kuranes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJukeBox View Post
Read again, never once said it was bad. Just said it is made to be way way waaay more than it is.
You called it boring, which I don't agree with but is fine. Your opinion.

Others are calling it bad, and naming many ridiculous "flaws" which are actually just differences from SR that they seem not to prefer. That is what no one should care about.

My post was aimed more at them.

Excalibur00

10-01-2011

Dominion is broken, that's all

Kuranes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexzon View Post
Dominion is broken, that's all
See, like this poop. Unsubstantiated, no argument, no evidence, no nothing. Just poop posts.

lnFighter

10-01-2011

You SR fanboys need to realize that LoL is trying to also be a spectator game like SC2 is, but NO ONE wants to sit for 60 mins watching you losers last hitting minions and then 2 big team fights after 45 mins of dancing around like fairies.

Dominion IS designed to be a spectator map with lots of actions, minimal minions and just pure team/player fights.

Would you rather watch 20 mins of fast paced team fights or 60 mins of minion farming?

TheJukeBox

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuranes View Post
You called it boring, which I don't agree with but is fine. Your opinion.

Others are calling it bad, and naming many ridiculous "flaws" which are actually just differences from SR that they seem not to prefer. That is what no one should care about.

My post was aimed more at them.
It gets tough to tell those that like to directly attack and those that dont, my fault. Apologies.

GambitAllStar

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanInNetcafe View Post
If you can honestly say you still find fun in doing the same repetitive tasks on the same map for several months. Then your brain most be made entirely out of pudding.

Go do some brain exercises.
Every SINGLE game will boil down to this after a certain point of playing it long enough.
There will never be a game/mode in which each time you play will be different the last time you played it that it's a completely new experience. People love being repetitive in tasks they enjoy doing, if no one does, gaming would of died a long time ago. Different strokes for different folks, going by this, I never hate on people for liking different genres/modes than me.

By your coin, Dominion will be even worse, considering how fast each match goes by.

TheJukeBox

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnFighter View Post
You SR fanboys need to realize that LoL is trying to also be a spectator game like SC2 is, but NO ONE wants to sit for 60 mins watching you losers last hitting minions and then 2 big team fights after 45 mins of dancing around like fairies.

Dominion IS designed to be a spectator map with lots of actions, minimal minions and just pure team/player fights.

Would you rather watch 20 mins of fast paced team fights or 60 mins of minion farming?
Dang you farmed creeps for 60 minutes? You must have had like 400-500 CS at the end of the game.