Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion = Glorified Pile of Boring

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJukeBox

10-01-2011

Quote:
KoreanInNetcafe:
You downvote me because it hurts to see the truth?

Thats what this game is. A giant treadmilling video game, get over it every games going to be doing it.

It keeps the gamers busy doing the same **** over and over.

I didnt downvote you.

Frankstg

10-01-2011

i enjoy winning more on SR because on dominion you can do nothing and still win if the other team sucks

Leondre

10-01-2011

Quote:
dcbPugnacious:
Dominion is boring? You mean 15-20 minutes of farming creeps is interesting to you??

Yeah, I find farming the best part of the game.

Outworld

10-01-2011

Quote:
Rikoga:
Opinions.
I really enjoy the fast paced style.
The entire game can turn for against you over one lost or gained point.

^
I kid you not, played a game yesterday where the score kept tilting back and forth until we hit around 70ish and they were 150ish. From there we got them all the way down to 3, and then we lost to around 30. We then LOST the game...

the score: 0 - 1

.-.

Kuranes

10-01-2011

Anyone who posts that one particular mode - either one - is "bad" is A MORON.

Why just trash the game you're playing? No one is making you play either game type. You're just stirring the pot, and not making any friends, by knocking Riot's hard work.

If you don't have fun with one particular game mode or the other, nobody cares. At all. You can stick your negativity in your butt. It's called "preference."

Zarifes

10-01-2011

Dominion is fun, but makes me rage SO hard...

It really makes you see just how bad people are...

ChexGuy331

10-01-2011

It's different from SR and that's all I care about.

TheJukeBox

10-01-2011

Quote:
Bünnÿ:
^
I kid you not, played a game yesterday where the score kept tilting back and forth until we hit around 70ish and they were 150ish. From there we got them all the way down to 3, and then we lost to around 30. We then LOST the game...

the score: 0 - 1

.-.

Dont get me wrong, Ive had close games they just feel like...meh. Like I just cant get into it, I just feel like Im running to the same point for 20 minutes. I just see no fun in that, you cant get ganks going and there isnt any strategy for it (yet). Not to forget to mention that the higher level of players has already tossed it to the back burners.

I dunno it just feels kinda meh, the quests? theres one quest. Its capture a point. thats it. thats not a quest thats the WHOLE GAMES GOAL.

TheJukeBox

10-01-2011

Quote:
Kuranes:
Anyone who posts that one particular mode - either one - is "bad" is A MORON.

Why just trash the game you're playing? No one is making you play either game type. You're just stirring the pot, and not making any friends, by knocking Riot's hard work.

If you don't have fun with one particular game mode or the other, nobody cares. At all. You can stick your negativity in your butt. It's called "preference."

Read again, never once said it was bad. Just said it is made to be way way waaay more than it is.

Mëow

10-01-2011

I don't like Dominion. The pace is way too fast. Capturing points isn't what's fun about the game mode. It's the constant player killing.