Dominion = Glorified Pile of Boring

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zwiggy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Dominion is different...if you don't like it play SR or TT, but it is a very fun and fast paced game, and really nice when I know I have less than a half hour to play.

The Kids are Mad

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zardoc View Post
Because farming creeps 20 minutes is totally fun and awesome.
Because there's no such thing as ganking, jungle invasion, dragon control, split pushing, or any other type of strategic play that goes on during the laning phase. Stick to your faceroll mode known as Dominion.

Nasty Neighbor

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJukeBox View Post
It must have been if you were playing this game before Dominion came out, because if it wasnt why were you playing? Let alone to lvl 30 and then 1000+ games? Yeah you must hate it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grinding_(video_gaming)

I never heard of any type of game like this before o dear o my...is this innovation?

TrRex

10-01-2011

It is a whole new game play... if you would rather farm minions, hats off to you but thats boring. Fighting hard for 15 to 20 mins is a blast. Unless you get stuck fighting on bot and everyone else forgets all about you.

Sayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Dominion needs to be balanced completely separately from Classic, that includes all champions as well but I wouldn't know how they would go about doing this though.

For starters dominion sticks it up to casters that are slow regardless of the fact that there MS shrines, casters and true tanks that are way too slow end up being stuck at btm towers defending it from more mobile champs caping it, eventually they run out of steam and against odds.

The fact that Dominion shafts certain champs because of their ability keys or synergy such as Veiger, Sion, Nunu, Chogath, Nasus cause they have skills that depend on minions to farm doesn't make it any better, these champions and others I might have missed need to be balanced completely separately in Dominion, infact they may need to be remade specifically just for Dominion. Now don't get me wrong I've seen veigers and Nasus rock on Dominion but its always KDR and not how good they are at cap towers and the probably cause the players utilizing them were good at them.

Dominion is not boring however, not entirely balanced but definitely not boring.

TheJukeBox

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanInNetcafe View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grinding_(video_gaming)

I never heard of any type of game like this before o dear o my...is this innovation?
This doesnt even respond to my statement...but thanks for thinking I didnt know what grinding was i guess.

SureFireLesbian

10-01-2011

It's your opinion. I enjoy SR and Dominion. No reason to come to the forums and post a thread to state how you feel. Get over yourself.

Emfanever

10-01-2011

I thought dominion was boring , but then I ate some oranges and it was k.

Nasty Neighbor

10-01-2011

You downvote me because it hurts to see the truth?

Thats what this game is. A giant treadmilling video game, get over it every games going to be doing it.

It keeps the gamers busy doing the same **** over and over.

No, it does answer your question. The games designed to keep people playing over and over doing the same repetitive ****.

A game does not have to be fun to keep playing it, it just needs to keep someone in a hamster wheel running in the same spot because they think that after all the grinding something new will happen.

TheJukeBox

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java980 View Post
It's your opinion. I enjoy SR and Dominion. No reason to come to the forums and post a thread to state how you feel. Get over yourself.
Get over yourself telling me I should get over myself

1234567 ... 9