How to counter Mordekaiser

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

06-07-2010

Make the game last 40 minutes.

Stop focusing the tank.

Etc, etc.

Panunu

07-25-2010

when i play olaf..i can beat the shiet out of mordekaiser... armour penetration + attack speed + bloodrazor = pwnage

GoRiLLaH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-25-2010

I play Morde almost exclusively and I can tell you straight up harassing him is the way to go. Right after he does Siphon of Destruction, just harass him to dwindle his shield down and chip away at his HP. Force him to hide behind the caster line so he gets smaller Iron Man buffs and keep pecking at him.

If you play passive against him, he'll force you to hug your tower while minions chip away at you and your tower. Pretty much like any other champ in LoL, don't let them force you to play their game.

Leirkov

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRiLLaH View Post
I play Morde almost exclusively and I can tell you straight up harassing him is the way to go. Right after he does Siphon of Destruction, just harass him to dwindle his shield down and chip away at his HP. Force him to hide behind the caster line so he gets smaller Iron Man buffs and keep pecking at him.

If you play passive against him, he'll force you to hug your tower while minions chip away at you and your tower. Pretty much like any other champ in LoL, don't let them force you to play their game.
^

I played as Tristana once and I saw Morde at the loading screen and I nearly **** myself because I knew I was going to get raped.

However, I realized that in mid, I play extremely aggressive, and after he blows Siphon, his shield doesn't do anything. My auto attacks took out his shield, and then I used my DoT on him to windle down his HP. I got first blood and we eventually won the game. I forced him to play my game, not his.

Mikalus

07-25-2010

Ignore all tanks in team fights (Assuming they're actually tanks) until their team is gone and then focus fire on them and kill 'em.
Countless times I see team fights lost because people focus on the tanks instead of on the squishies and casters. There are some tanks you can't ignore - these are the real tanks. Shen for instance, and Rammus, because they taunt you can make sure you can't ignore them, but Mord is not one of them.

X Avatar X

07-25-2010

Best way to beat Morde is to play on his team. Once you are on his team simply kill all of the minions he is targeting, run away when he engages, make sure to not let him mid. If you do let him mid, make sure to not help when their team tries to gank him and most importantly make sure that you don't focus fire the toon he used his ult on. In fact, don't focus-fire period, cuz he will ofc ult the one that is being focused.

Umbrasaevio

08-03-2010

I find Kog'maw to do exceptionally well against him from playing keep away with Void ooze to stop his cone and shield from turning you to burger meat, til harassing him and his team with Living Artillery, but where Kog truly shines is Bio-Arcane Barrage. Get a Madred's stack some Attack speed and maybe a Lizard buff/Trinity Force/Phage and watch the tin man rust.

Cleptoo

08-04-2010

I'm going to quote a favorite band of mine. "you cant kill them metal" - tenacious D

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Kog maw will kill your tanks in 6 seconds.

Serpentongue

08-04-2010

Ignore him. He'll do NOTHING to your team, if you've got a little MR.

1234567 ... 11