How to counter Mordekaiser

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Niles Aquatic

06-07-2010

Make the game last more than 35 minutes so that he becomes obsolete.

Arkrothe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

In late game, if the enemy morde is gone tank build without magic pen, then just destroy the DPS/carries and then ignore him. Go kill some towers/inhis all the while ignoring him. In late game without some magic pen a tank morde does practically 0 damage so just assume he is dead.

Contagious Cure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

The only morde build that has 4k hp that can't be ignored for too long is sunfire cape morde. In which case just get magic resist and ignore him until the squisher ones are dead.

liinpason

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie the awsome View Post
a good morde shouldn't die to a teemo or sivir unless really fed(which nullifies the arguement)
Master Master Yi, buy the Master Yi Jedi Master Master Yi, and become true Master =P XD
Morde or Mundo with a bit help of your team will be eaten in max 5 sek... I am doing like 600dmg with armor penetration + 2,5 attack speed but for limitet time... so you can do it with him =P

But care, cos ww or kassadin can easly slay poor Yi Master Jedi MAster Yi XD

But I killed even good playing WW XD, he was running away, when he realised, that he can kill me, it was to late XD

Ekkie

06-07-2010

A well played warwick does wonders with tanks.

Not shen though. Nope. Shens invincible.

Manse

06-07-2010

As Teemo? find a team if you want to kill him.

On a team, he's usually not a problem. He will either stay with his team and try to tank. As has been said, unless he stacks sunfires, you can ignore him mostly.

The tastiest mordys are the ones that think they can tank and get out ahead of their team. Then CC wins. I was playing Malzahar last night, a long silence and a stunult (and some DPS from the team) meant their 3500 hp morde was dead before the rest of his team could save him.

n3Kro

06-07-2010

hmm this morde + mundo finished our turrent and inhi in about 15 sek so I cant say they can be ignored. We need some tweaks to corki so he can be apache couz in real world AH-64 apache > tank Still I don't know ho to pick vs tanks yi, teemo ect. vs tanks are based on attack speed and items like last wisper, madrade, stark. Garen is good for finishing tanks but to finish you need to go down with this massive hp and def any other suggestions?

Fighterace13

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3Kro View Post
yup also ignite I know that I didn't make any big mistakes but I just feel that I cant do nothing ageist Tanks. So any suggestions on what char can be "Tank Killer"?

don't go pvp verse morde! you just have to gank him with your team! or get a morde on your to team to go pvp verse him

Baensidhe

06-07-2010

There is no stopping Mordekaiser. He is unassailable. Resistance is futile.

Soookayyy

06-07-2010

Really only champions properly equiped for massive tank damage imo are Garen and Mundo, i might be forgetting some i dont hate them just not coming to mind. But focusing a tank that has no taunt is like shooting yourself in *****. just dont do it then 5 on1 him if he stayed for some odd ball reason

123456 ... 11