How to counter Mordekaiser

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n3Kro

06-06-2010

Can any one tell me how to kill Mordekaiser when he is on tank build last games with him he had 4k hp ton of hp regen and guardian angel can some one tell me how to kill him build this way with (teemo, sivir, or other dps) what to build I have used Infinity Edge + Madred's Bloodrazor + Stark's Fervor (wanted to buy Last Whisper) on teemo but this didn't work so any one got any ideas?

Jamie Fawley

06-07-2010

a good morde shouldn't die to a teemo or sivir unless really fed(which nullifies the arguement)

Deadly Paradox

06-07-2010

You ignore the giant armored piece of meat and go for the squishy ones.

n3Kro

06-07-2010

yes but we tried to kill him with 2-3 ppl always with my friend (tristana) and nothing... also if I see pure tank build it always is so **** hard...

edit. Yes we did kill all dps and then we had to do some thing to morde and mundo but there whas nothing that we can do

TheImmortalVirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2010

stun and c/c him and just beat the hell out of him.

GreyGriffin

06-07-2010

This post recommends psychological warfare and should be taken as an anecdotal observation, but...

I find that DOT's frighten Mordekaiser players. Even the ones with a zillion HP will tend to hesitate when they see their white bar ticking down and poison darts gently caressing their green one. THey will tend to at least back off long enough to call in the artillery, or if you're really cunning, into a mushroom that will give them third thoughts.

You may not kill him, but you'll give him pause. Granted, if he's got his head on straight enough to know you don't have a big nuke waiting in the wings, you'll just have to eat a cone and Move Quick your ass out of there, but that's Teemo's lot. You're not going to kill him unless he's coming out of the wrong end of a team fight.

As a team, if he's your last target alive, uhm... stun him and hit him in the face? If he's not, you've really got better things to do than plink darts off his metal hide. Try and skirt around his relatively short range, take advantage of your camoflage to let his squishy innards (i.e. the rest of his team) get in range.

n3Kro

06-07-2010

hehe we tried to kill morde this way stun and hit and then cleanse and still no luck please remember that there ware mainly team fights there 3ppl die and by us 2 or 3 so we didn't have cc or stuns. Ok so if teemo can kill pure tank ho can? I am desperated so much that I can change char just to get this tanks running.

staplerattack

06-07-2010

you should be able to kill him if your team is ahead in kills and can take out his allys but if not..

madreds blood razor. expensive but great tank killer item. useful if their team has tanks in addition to mord

ignite -this reduces the healing potential from his ultimate and helps if he got warmogs.

deathfiregrasp. (for mages)

executioners calling - reduces hp regen like ignite.

clense: ruins his ult!

edit: ok i see you got madreds. my bad.

n3Kro

06-07-2010

yup also ignite I know that I didn't make any big mistakes but I just feel that I cant do nothing ageist Tanks. So any suggestions on what char can be "Tank Killer"?

staplerattack

06-07-2010

ehhhh even tank 'killers' can struggle against tanks but um..

shaco with madreds

garren - his ult is amazing for finishing a low hp tank off before they can run away to regain their hp

12345 ... 11