Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ediwir, you just made my day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Bourbon

10-01-2011

Thanks for posting the Taric changes for me in my thread in General Discussion. This makes my day because:

1) It indicates you are a fellow Taric player, which means that
2) You will be smashing fools with his fancy new ult, ON A MAC.

Keep fighting the good fight, preferably in a pink skin.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-01-2011

started already.
http://s3.postimage.org/4mdfb91cb/Taric.png

and ofc i'm pink!

besides, i really liked the Taric changes, they really help playing Taric in the offensive role he should have. shorter cooldowns, utility even if he's fighting, longer range healing to reach the ranged carry even if i'm smashing heads, Taric is now a fabulous support fighter. and his stats make up for the lack of farm, wich is perfect for me
with the new CD on the ult, i'll be able to "waste" its damage component sometimes if we're going for dragon, towers or baron, and don't feel the guilt that much.

Mr Bourbon

10-01-2011

Favorite support for sure, and the new ult is the icing on the cake.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-01-2011

he's my avatar in the Mac Forums, too

Velkorious

10-01-2011

I should have known his background would be ponies.

Mr Bourbon

10-01-2011

Some kind of... sexy pony?

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-01-2011

i recently changed it. now it's Rainbow Dash, before it was Fluttershy.
it's not a "sexy pony", it's a fan art representing her with the dress she wears at the Galloping Gala (last episode of season one).

if you're interested in more, here's Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Apple Jack, Twilight Sparkle and ofc everypony together.

also, notice that i was speaking about Taric, and YOU started talking about ponies i taught you well.

Aradalth

10-01-2011

whats with the pony obsession?

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-02-2011

Quote:
Aradalth:
whats with the pony obsession?

started out when people were posting copypaste threads about "when will we have refund" or "when will mac client come up again"... i was bored to answer everytime, so i started placing a sad pony instead of a response, a bit for trolling and a bit for not having to write. after a while i started placing a happy pony on serious threads after my message, and i noticed people were searching for the ponies for the answer, so i kept doing it :P

this for the forums.
as for the "what's with the ponies" in general, i'd suggest you to watch the show, it's really nice you can find all the episodes on youtube easily.