@Agilita

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-01-2011

Were you part of the original beta testers crew, with that I mean, the real CLOSED beta ?

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-01-2011

well he sure is kinda old on this forums. his only post previous to the closure is http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=agilita... at least it looks like. still, we're talking december 2010, around the time i started playing on mac too. not enough to actually state that he was from the closed (early) beta.

however, the fact that he is not into Udyr's "welcome to the MT forums" thread makes me think that no, he is probably not from the original beta.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

10-01-2011

beta was already opened back then..

My first thread was made on December 1st. Meaning that Riot already made the download open.

Racecar0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-01-2011

Riot made the beta open around Sept. 2010. I went back checking my old posts to see when I first started posting and it was around then. They opened up that beta about a week after I started playing on my Boot Camp partition (it was like they were begging me to play in OSX :P ).

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Who is this 'Agilita'? And why are you stalking him? :P

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-01-2011

a guy who got the refund but doesn't look like an oldfag. he probably wants to check if the refunds were given to non-original beta testers, ignoring the fact that a guy already confirmed this yesterday :P

Anne Bancroft

10-01-2011

nothing wrong with not believing it until you've seen it with your own eyes. Never hurts to quadruple check.

Flame of Udun

10-01-2011

Hey guys sorry for the late response i've been busy. I can't actually tell you when i started playing LoL on the mac, i don't think i was a original beta tester though. Udyr posted the client up one day, and i just grabbed it like on the first day it was available. I don't remember signing up for anything though. Hope this helps.

YSfighter

10-01-2011

Um Boom? You could've asked me. I didn't get an invite to the Mac beta test. I still got the email :P

Decorusnova

10-02-2011

this blows i've been playing for just over a year now and i haven't gotten an email. :/