If I remove someone from my friends list can they still see me online?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

So a few of my friends have taken a turn for the worse. They're nice enough when you meet them, but that's only cause they've won.

Then it turns out they're cancerous. They're nice enough out of the game but when you get into a game, it happens.

Know it alls, motor-mouths, start calling gg at the tiniest mistake, running around like they just carried the team to victory when they didn't do as much as they thought, they try to force their builds, runes, and everything else of theirs on you. You gotta get rid of them.

If I remove someone from my friends list can they still see me when I come online? Hell will it work if I just ignore them even?

Delnoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

Bump. Really would like to know.

Tengen Toppa

10-01-2011

I guess removing them stops you showing up online. I can't guarantee it though.

rues

10-01-2011

Once they leave your friends list, they cannot see you online.

I AM EXCELLENT

10-01-2011

It does. If they remove you, you appear "offline" if they have you on a chat box, but are not on their list anymore.

Tried and tested.

Steeomp

10-01-2011

Just ignore them.

And unignore when you want to reappear.

Calistus

Recruiter

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeomp View Post
Just ignore them.

And unignore when you want to reappear.
Pretty sure ignoring removes the person from the friend list as well. Did it as a joke when the tab scoreboard was updated and found that the person wasn't on my list and I wasn't on theirs.