Draft or Blind pick on Dominion?

Blind Pick! 161 48.06%
Draft Pick! 174 51.94%
Voters: 335. You may not vote on this poll

Do you Blind Pick or Draft Pick Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ultime

10-09-2011

people that cry about rammus are just bad at the game, nothign special to counter, rammus stackign speed + priscilla is failurem shaco is worse, maybe jax too, but i dotn care they can be countered

Vanadel

10-09-2011

Draft. Jax/Rammus in both teams 24/7 isn't my idea of "fun".

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

Draft.

Blind Pick opens up both mirror matches and randomly getting matched up against comps that hard counter yours, both of which are more annoying than queue dodges in draft.

Zeac179

10-09-2011

draft cause everytime I do blind my team picks all squishys and we end up going against a ram/jax/akali/hiem team.

Ehrix

10-09-2011

blind pick? lol no thanks i dont want to go against the same OP team.. playing as the same OP team.. every game... no thanks

justduet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

I usually play blind pick, but I never pick any of the god tier dominion champs... after reading this thread I think I'll try draft...

Kuryaka

10-09-2011

Draft = long queue times
Blind = Go as random champions like malz. Win.

Melogrunty

10-09-2011

I Blind Pick. After the first few days I realize that people queue dodge if they don't get their character because someone else picks it or their character gets banned. There's the issue of the captain being afk and banning no one. The process takes a few mins and starts over after a dodge or a dc'd player doesn't connect.

Blind Pick is fast and I can play against anyone without caring. Picking takes about one minute total and there's less trolls.