Draft or Blind pick on Dominion?

Blind Pick! 162 48.21%
Draft Pick! 174 51.79%
Voters: 336. You may not vote on this poll

Do you Blind Pick or Draft Pick Dominion?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caidos

09-30-2011

Blind. It's bad enough spending anywhere between three and eight minutes to get into a game in blind pick. Adding an additional five for draft is ridiculous.

Astiahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Mostly blind so far, been considering going Draft since I'm kind of tired of being stuck defending bot lane against Heimer, and find Rammus annoying ("OP" and "annoying" are not the same thing. I can deal with him, just tired of having to is all.) Though I'm kind of scared that I might not be able to play my beloved AP Shaco as much as in blind. Yes I know for draft you need to be flexible in case your planned pick gets banned, but he's just so fun! BAWKSES EVERYWHERE...yessss...

bastiartadi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2011

Draft. Take longer but then at least you don't need to worry about Akali.

PrincessDerpy

09-30-2011

Draft, if only to get away from the Jax/Akali festival that is blind pick.

Plus you can't counterpick in blind, so all of the counterpicks (item counters aren't very strong, people. They're not going to make up for not having the right comp or pick to marginalize the powerful champ) people like to toss out in QQ threads go out the window.

Rezael

10-01-2011

Rather impressed so far that the poll so far is so close. Some pretty good responses on why too.

Mailius

10-01-2011

Blind pick, spending 5 minutes to draft for a 15 minute game is stupid.

XaoGarrent

10-01-2011

Draft pick.

Champ picks on Dominion are extremely impactful from what I've seen. There aren't many that are straight up overpowered, but there are a very, very large number of them that are game changing. Pretty much every champ that is at all good on Dominion really. Thus, if you want to win, you have to do some counterpicking, Blind Pick is like rolling dice pretty much.

Just had a match where I counter picked Heimer with Smite Nunu and proceeded to eat his turrets and snowball him to make him completely useless for the whole match.

Dabba

10-01-2011

All draft all the time. Seeing Akali, Jax, and Rammus on both teams every game gets old fast.

Bender2999

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
All draft all the time. Seeing Akali, Jax, and Rammus on both teams every game gets old fast.
This.

Maligance

10-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Oat View Post
Blind pick cause i dont have to wait like 2 min for people to choose their champ or people constantly dodging. But time to time i prefer draft cause i hate playing against my own champ and being able to counter pick is quite nice.
This. I'd rather get a game to start in 90 seconds than have to go through the whole ban/pick process that takes up to 5 minutes. Then figure that you get somebody to dodge very often because they don't get to pick the champion they want, somebody picked a champion they don't like, they're scared of the opponent's, or there's somebody AFK in the game already....

123456 ... 7