The leavers/trolls of Dominon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tremblewick

10-09-2011

So as I continue to play dominion more and more, I come across a lot of trolls and leavers. I love this game mode but the fact its extremely difficult to win when down 1 person or they decide to troll, it makes it very disappointing. I just came out of a game where we had an anivia on our team. Now normally I dont really question what they play especially since I do draft, but she proceded to wall in my team at the start so they get free windmill, walled our team between locations to keep us from capping, walled us away from enemies to let them escape with no hp. Now, I do have their summoner name, no I will not release it but its still frusturating that there are people that play the game like this.

TL : DR
Is riot ever going to do anything about the constant trolling on dominion, like less reports or longer bans? Cause players like these really dont promote the LoL community. I dont post much but this was way out of line.

Medenorf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremblewick View Post
So as I continue to play dominion more and more, I come across a lot of trolls and leavers. I love this game mode but the fact its extremely difficult to win when down 1 person or they decide to troll, it makes it very disappointing. I just came out of a game where we had an anivia on our team. Now normally I dont really question what they play especially since I do draft, but she proceded to wall in my team at the start so they get free windmill, walled our team between locations to keep us from capping, walled us away from enemies to let them escape with no hp. Now, I do have their summoner name, no I will not release it but its still frusturating that there are people that play the game like this.

TL : DR
Is riot ever going to do anything about the constant trolling on dominion, like less reports or longer bans? Cause players like these really dont promote the LoL community. I dont post much but this was way out of line.
If she walled you in at your nexus you could just walk around the other side....

Tremblewick

10-10-2011

I went bot so I didn't notice it but apparently it was just big enough for people to not get around. Regardless was ridiculious throughout the game.